Dumb person #364346738246372432849523463245

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
If it was an extreme fear she could've just killed herself to get over it, all in all that does sound pretty dumb.

exC.On

Reaction score
Pretty Ironic.

Im not sure but just going on what I think she was probably so afraid and couldn't really do anything. Death was her last resort in thinking. Idk, nothing I would do but their culture is different from ours.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
and to think the real stuff don't even go down until Oct...

and there was what...a 1 % chance of it happening and it didn't

and hell if it did....she would have died a lame ass way and the rest of us would have went out with a bang*no pun attended*

MikeRaw

Aha, wow, she must feel dumb now. No, it's not really funny someone died, but still, it was a pretty dumb thing to do, cause as it turns out, it was a big scare. I'd hate to see what peopel are gong to do leading up to 2012...

C4

Wow, she must have been too pressurized at the time.

They should quit talking about the LHC in a wrong negative way, it's just going to be a success; a scientific breakthrough for mankind not doomsday Indian fools.

The A-man

Reaction score
Technically, it would be incorrect to call someone dumb for commiting suicide simply because they became afraid after watching doomsday predictions made on Indian news programs. Its possible that she may have become depressed with all these stories of "gloom and doom" and just didn't see anyway of continuing her life.

If that mess is going to happen for real then what other real purpose would we have to live if we're just going to all die anyway.

LadyHotrod

Technically, it would be incorrect to call someone dumb for commiting suicide simply because they became afraid after watching doomsday predictions made on Indian news programs. Its possible that she may have become depressed with all these stories of "gloom and doom" and just didn't see anyway of continuing her life.

If that mess is going to happen for real then what other real purpose would we have to live if we're just going to all die anyway.

So killing yourself because you're afraid of dying doesn't make you dumb?

Whatever you say, man. There was no guarantee at all that anything bad was going to happen so what a waste of a life.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah it was a 1% chance

and I look at it this way...If they say we could die...I'm not gonna kill myself cause hey if the world gets destroyed and shit then you are going out in a big way...Its amazing like ahhh hell yeah I'm gonna go out in style...Anyone dead now is gonna wish they was me...

Bad thing is probably would be a long ass line getting to heaven...probably why she did it to be traffic lol.