Drew Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
fu99wo.jpg

Felt board so.....
Rate/Comment :)

Reaction score
Ew, I REALLY don't like this. I mean I usually like your work, it's really nice and what not. But this...YUCK. Your background is just a clusterfuck of colour and ... images? I don't even know what's going on, it's that bad. I can make out Drew and I think a ref? Then, on the other side it's just ... it's just something.

The colour scheme is alright, but in all fairness I can't make a decent judgement because of my previous comments.

The text and 'Drew McIntyre' is just wrong too, imo. From the text you cohse to the placement (having Drew on the bottom) just doesn't look appealing to me. The colour is not bad, however I'd strongly suggest making it possibly bigger or thicker, so it's a smidge-easier to read.

But, like I said man you usually do some really nice work. I think this is just one piece where you flunked out. Don't take anything too personally, just my opinion on this.

PS: it's "bored", not "board" :p