Dress the midcard.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Let's try and design the perfect mid card here. What superstars would be in it, what superstars would effectively dominate it (the main event of the mid card xD) and which superstars would be regular jobbers?

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
hmmm this is hard but i would bring up Tyson Kid, Trent Barreta, Drew Mcintyre, Yoshi Tatsu Curt Hawkins and Tyler Recks i want these guys on my TV i would love a Curt/Ryder Fude a Drew/Sheamus one and etc i think the mid cards we have are good but its hard i dont know this is why we need a third brand ( i know people will disagree) but as bad as the NEW ECW was if it still got people over it was full of mid carders that i enjoyed watching and they got into PPV's Superstars and NXT is not helping anyone they dont get seen and never are at a PPV

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The_pipe_bomb said:
hmmm this is hard but i would bring up Tyson Kid, Trent Barreta, Drew Mcintyre, Yoshi Tatsu Curt Hawkins and Tyler Recks i want these guys on my TV i would love a Curt/Ryder Fude a Drew/Sheamus one and etc i think the mid cards we have are good but its hard i dont know this is why we need a third brand ( i know people will disagree) but as bad as the NEW ECW was if it still got people over it was full of mid carders that i enjoyed watching and they got into PPV's Superstars and NXT is not helping anyone they dont get seen and never are at a PPV

Hmm I don't think personally we do need a new brand. I do agree with Mcintyre, hawkins and recks getting pushed up to the main brands in the mid card. I'd push mcintyre up a bit, competing for the US title with Ryder. I'd drop Truth and Del Rio down to upper mid card, help keep it as good as it is now. A triple threat/fatal four way would be a great match for US title.