Dreamworks Animation's new film "Home" trailer released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
DreamWorks Animation has released the trailer for Home, coming to 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters on March 27, 2015. The animated comedy is based on the novel "The True Meaning of Smekday" by Adam Rex.

When Earth is taken over by the overly-confident Boov, an alien race in search of a new place to call home, all humans are promptly relocated, while all Boov get busy reorganizing the planet. But when one resourceful girl, Tip, (Rihanna, who also contributes a song) manages to avoid capture, she finds herself the accidental accomplice of a banished Boov named Oh (Jim Parsons). The two fugitives realize there's a lot more at stake than intergalactic relations as they embark on the road trip of a lifetime. The voice cast also includes Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez.

Looks pretty funny.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sheldon has a great TV voice and I can really see it working out as far as voice overs for animations, I will go see that one for sure.
I'm hyped for "Big Hero 6" Disney Animation's first Marvel Movie :p Looks pretty funny.