Dreams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Ever have a dream that makes absolutely no sense in real life but you fully believe it when you're having it?

There's a bit of a backstory. On my break at work, I read an old article about Butterbean (the fatty that knocked out Bart Gunn) having an up and coming match in some MMA corporation last Friday (it was news to me too).

Now to the dream. I had a dream that Butterbean died in the match and that DUSTY RHODES was his father and there was interview with Dusty, Cody even Gold-Dustin. It was such a random dream and I don't even think these two know each other lol. But you can't blame me for dreaming it, there is a bit of a resemblance.

Dusty-Rhodes-DVD-screen1.jpg
img_4.jpg

Have you ever had any dreams, that seem unpredictable, unrealistic and unlikely to ever happen but it happen?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I had a dream when i was like 10 that i was being attacked by kane lol.

Reaction score
Meh, ive had some weird ones.

one thats been rememberable over the past few weeks now was one that started as my and my friends going on some fucking sweet slide thing, and ended up in my pop killing a few of them, trying to run away (with amazing speed for a 70-something year old) and me kicking him in the head, after deciding against stomping on his head.

thats my weirdest one as of late.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well one time I dreamt I was sitting on my couch near tthe entrance ramp and then Kane and Taker came up and then beagt the shit througgh me beforre giving me a chokeslam on the couch

Also I remember when I was about 5 I fwelt sick one night well I kind of dreamt that I was sitting in my bed and aa robot kept walking up and doen the hallway and was going to attaack

John

^^ ROFLMAO!! Kurt angle? i dont have weird dreams. if i have i cant remember then, but once i remember i was like 8 and i had watched a casper film. i went to bed straight afterwards and dreamt that casper came to me during the night and destroyed my room. weird things dreams are.

Wrestling Station

if you actually dream about wrestling, then you really have a scripted dream imo >_>

PeepShow

I was gunna make a thread about dreams the other day, just beat me to it :/

While some dreams can be good, and others can be bad, there is always one thing that pisses me off more than anything else. Right when I get to the best part of the dream, is always when I seem to wake up. It pisses me off to no fucking end. I wake up, and just feel like hitting someone as hard as physically possible.

Just this last Saturday, I had a dream about HAYLEY Williams for some odd reason :eek:, and she was performing @ our high school. She was @ the school for most of the day, and after the performance, people got to go up and get pictures and autographs and shit. I was like up next, and I fucking wake up. Seriously, you have no idea how pissed off I was.

But to answer your question, yeah, I have had some dreams where they don't make much sense at all. Too bad I just can't remember exactly what they are off the top of my head :/

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
as a matter of fact last night i had a dream where i was at my house and it was snowing and this kid i used to fight a lot came over and we started fighting so i tried to close the garage door but somehow we both ended up outside on the snow in t-shirts, then we fought down the street and ended up in front of someone's house, where i had the kid in a headlock and was considering ramming his head into the door (it was weird, like i was seroisuly thinking about it in my head, but for some reason i couldn't bring myself to do it) then i gave him an uppercut to the jaw and he was out cold and then the owners of the house came back with their groceries and asked what had happened and i said he tried to steal something, and then i noticed he got up but i kept talking and then he was gone and i walked home.

i think i should stop playing Scarface on PS2

yeah Peep, like where your about to bone a hot girl but your mom wakes you up (luckily the comforter was on our that would have been awkward if you know what i mean)

I've got lots of weird dreams, too many to post. Well maybe one more for you fans out there.

Aight, this was probably when i was like 5 or 6 i guess. i dont remember how it started, but i know i was getting chased by a monster so i ran down this narrow staircase, and came out into this bright white room that had a playset in the middle and kids were there. So i ran in and said a monster was coming, and then the monster like made noises or whatever, so all the kids ran into the other staircases that appeared except me cause i tried to run up the slide but i only made it about halfway when the monster got to the slide then i woke up.

Sometimes i'll have like re-curring dreams that are like a book or some shit that goes on multiple nights. Some are fucking detailed and long as hell too, like i've had a dream that in my dream world went on for like 2 days and i went around fighting ninjas and jumpin over shit.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I once too had a dream! lol. I had multiple dreams when I was younger of me being naked and running around outside, lol. and other weird ones too.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I always have random dreams and when I tell my friends they just think I'm weird!!!

I once had a dream that a giant snake came into my school and ate a girl who I didn't like!

C4

I once had a dream that Chris Jericho became the president of the United States and claimed that he would save us from George bush and he did, Jericho re-treated the Iraq/USA war and saved everyone, weird huh? :ermm:

But it's true and I can't believe how unbelievable that is :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was gunna make a thread about dreams the other day, just beat me to it :/

While some dreams can be good, and others can be bad, there is always one thing that pisses me off more than anything else. Right when I get to the best part of the dream, is always when I seem to wake up. It pisses me off to no fucking end. I wake up, and just feel like hitting someone as hard as physically possible.

Just this last Saturday, I had a dream about HAYLEY Williams for some odd reason :eek:, and she was performing @ our high school. She was @ the school for most of the day, and after the performance, people got to go up and get pictures and autographs and shit. I was like up next, and I fucking wake up. Seriously, you have no idea how pissed off I was.

But to answer your question, yeah, I have had some dreams where they don't make much sense at all. Too bad I just can't remember exactly what they are off the top of my head :/

That happens tome all the time..I am there having the greatest dream ever...and BAM my dad comes in my room and is like its time to wake up...I am soooooooo mad

Cause one time I was having a dream I was about to bang Taylor Swift(hehe) and then I get woke up pissed me off....or once when I was having this stange ass dream...which answer the question stated also..that the world was about to end...and only 30 people could be saved...15 guys and 15 girls...they had blue portals for guys and pink for girls.....and you only had 1 day to find one...so I ran all over the world...I look up at the floting time clocks above the world...and I see 15 secs left...I look ahead...I see the very last blue portal ...so I am running....10 secs left...I jump over someones body who fell...running still 5 secs left...4...3..2..I jump in the blue portal...shipped right to the space train waiting off of earth to fly us to a new home...*I look out the window as earth blows up* I look around to see if I know anyone who made it...my bestfriend..did not make it.....then I see the girl I been crushing on for ever..on the train they put the guys and girls with someone...to see who goes good together they give all the guys a test...and the girls and we put them in this little box we did...sooo when the results came back I was matched with my crush...we get alone...it flashes to about a year later and I am about to bone her for the first time when....I wake up...I was sooooooo pissed lol...

C4

Another thing which often happens while dreaming is that you fall off your bed. Mostly happens in an adventures dream, like when you are rock climbing or something like that. You make actual movement and fall off your bed.

I once fell off my bed and had some bruises... when I was running in my dream. On a side note, does anyone sleepwalk? Or does someone know a person who sleepwalks? If so then post over here.