DREAM:wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

This is my first ever BTB and i decided to try it out. So it may not be the best but O well.. BTW i didnt read much of BTB so if i had some stuff that you guys had please tell me so i could change it cause i dont want to copy anything.....

------------------------------------------------

u7nd.jpg

WHAT IS DREAM WRESTLING?​

DREAM wrestling a wrestling company/busniss/federation ran by Shane Mcmahon. After his departure with the WWE Shane decided to develop his own company to compete against his father and TNA. DREAM wrestling isnt a full time wrestling company therefor they do not wrestle/live events weekly they instead have 2 shows every month on local TV and 1 PPV monthly or once every other month. The roster contains top current and former wrestlers in the wrestling indusrty which includes TNA and WWE.
DREAM WRESTLING THE WAY WRESTLING SHOULD BE!

CHAIRMAN: Shane McMahon
COMMENTATORS: JR and Paul Heyman
INTERVIEWERS/RING ANNOUNCERS: Lillian Garcia, Savannah and Eve Torres

-ROSTER-
Kurt Angle
RVD
Booker T
Jeff Hardy
JBL
Edge
Mr. Kennedy
John Morrison
Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler
*more to be added

-Womens Division-
Lita
Candice Michelle
Kelly Kelly
Gail Kim
Melina

-CHAMPIONS-

DREAM CHAMPIONSHIP
-Kurt Angle

SHATTERD DREAMS CHAMPIONSHIP (mid-card)
-Vacant

DREAM WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
-Vacant

DREAM TAG CHAMPIONS
-Vacant

*roster may change over time

-TELEVISION-
2-Hours long
Only on TNT

This may not be as realistic but this is DREAM use your imagination!

Qwake

It is very unrealistic lol but that's no big deal. I see this is your first BTB so if you want go take a look around at other BTBs around the place and see what BTBs like and everything if you haven't already, I'm not saying copy the BTBs but take a look at them it usually helps. The roster is stacked so far, I'm not sure if youre just trying to get big names since its DREAM wrestling but its often hard to write BTBs with all Main Event stars because its hard to choose who to push and everything, just thought I'd tell you lol.

Anyways its good to see a new member around these parts, BTB takes a little while to get used to so don't quit if you start off slow or anything. Have fun with it and I'll be reading :D

Klide

Thanks man. Yeah i tried to not to fill my roster with main eventers cause i dont want to run in to a conflict about who should be main eventing since not all of them can if that makes sense?? But hopefully everything could get settled in soon. Im still expecting big changes so this isnt final yet.

Klide

PILOT

Opening DREAM video airs followed by opening pyro and the crowed is
packed and pumped chanting "DREAM!" "DREAM!" "DREAM!'....

JR: Welcome to DREAM Wrestling JR and Paul Heyman here at ring side and we like to thank you for inviting us to your home for this first ever broadcast of DREAM Wrestling and what a great show we have in store for you guys.
PAUL HEYMAN: That's right JR and what best way to start off DREAM Wrestling with our chairman Shane McMahon.
-Camera focuses in the ring with Shane.
SHANE: I'd like to thank all of you who came out tonight and also for the people watching at home to see our very first broadcast. We have a great show for you guys so just sit back and relax I will see you guys later on tonight.
-Shane music hits and leaves the ring while we hit to a
commercial break.

JR: Welcome back guys we had just recieved BREAKING NEWS! That later on tonight Shane McMahon will have a special announcement. Paul you know anything about this?
PAUL HEYMAN: Yes of course I know I'm the man with all the answers? Of course not JR i've been here the same time u have!
JR: Any ways we have the lovely Eve in the ring Eve take it away.
-Camera zooms in the middle of the ring.
EVE: What is a wrestling company without a womens division? On behalf of Dream wrestling I am proud to announce that in January 2010 At our first ever PPV New Years Bash we will have our first womens champion. And the winner of this opening contest will go on and fight for that championship.This opening match is set for one fall introducing first from Jacksonville, Florida Kelly Kelly!
-Kelly's music sounds and she walks down to the ring.
EVE: And from Los Anglels, California Melina!
-Melina's music sounds and she walks down to the ring and does her
splits enterence into the ring. And gets a big pop from the crowd.

-The match starts off with Melina extending her hand out but Kelly hesitates but we see a clean shake. Both lockup until Melina Irish whips Kelly to the ropes followed by a closline which Kelly ducks down and reverses then goes
for a quick pin which is broke before a one count by Melina.

JR: who will go on and compete for the title at New Years Bash?
-We go off for a commercial break
-JR introduces us back and Paul Heyman explains what happend during the commercial break that Melina has been in control of the match so far and we see just that while Melina has Kelly in a akward submission hold in the middle of the ring. Meanwhile Kelly breaks the hold but misses a kick only following to Melina's finisher Last Call (Leg trap sunset flip powerbomb). But Kelly is able to escape and Irish whips Melina to the turnbuckle and connects with a closeline and Kelly steps back and measures Melina hitting a Handspring back elbow smash and Melina hits the floor and gets to a crawling position while Kelly takes advantage and steps on Melina back hitting her finishing maneuver the Leg drop bulldog and covers Melina.
REF: 1---2---3!
EVE: Your winner by pin fall Kelly Kelly
PAUL HEYMAN: what an upset
JR: Kelly Kelly continues to the finals at New Years Bash to compete
for the Womens championship.
PAUL HEYMAN: thank you captain obvious

-We cut backstage and we see Shane opening his door to his
office but before he gets to walk in he is interrupted by Savannah

SAVANNAH: Shane earlier tonight we heard that you have a special
announcement later on tonight is there anything you can tell us what this may be about?
SHANE: (stares at Savannah and walks in his office and shuts the door)
-Leaving Savannah speechless and we go on commercial break!

-We resume back into progress and we see Eve standing in the
ring and A local wrestler in the corner (a jobber :))and Jack swaggers theme hits.

EVE: This match is set for one fall. From Perry, Oklahoma the All-American American Jack Swagger!
-Swagger walks down the ramp and does his push ups with
exploding pyro then walks into the ring.

EVE: (inroduces swaggers opponent who is already in the ring who is a local wrestler)
-The match starts with both wrestlers locking up but then Swagger dominating through out the match leading to a Gutwrench Powerbomb and ending the match and JR togeather with Heyman recap the
match and tell us that Shane's special announcement is next which leads
to a commercial break.

JR: Welcome back to DREAM Wrestling and were back to how we started
with Shane back in the ring to explain us what exactly his big
announcement is.
-The camera once again zooms back in the ring.
SHANE:In front of me is the DREAM championship which represents the major title of this buisness. If you don't see yourself holding this title or at least competing for it. You best leave right now! And there's no better person in the wrestling industry to represent DREAM Wrestling than Kurt Angle!
PAUL HEYMAN: Kurt Angle?
-Angle music hits and angle walks down to the ring and gets a big pop from the crowd. Angle walks in the ring and shakes Shanes hand and takes the microphone. While Shane puts the DREAM title around Kurts waist.
KURT:Thank you Shane. I've got to say being the first ever DREAM Champion beats any reign i had in other business like TNA and WWE and im not even champion for a day yet. All i got to say is.......
-RVD theme sounds and he walks down the ring getting a even bigger pop from the crowd.
JR: Its RVD! RVD is in DREAM!
PAUL HEYMAN: Yeah but what a jerk to interrupt the DREAM champion.
JR: Why would you call RVD a jerk when you once manged him?
PAUL HEYMAN: Yeah but remember screwed him also.
KURT: What do you think your doing? (to RVD)
RVD: Shut it Kurt you know exactly why im here. Since everything is settled as champion im here to issue you a challenge for your DREAM championship.
SHANE: Hold your horses why in the hell do you think you can run up here and interrupt our Champion?
PAUL HEYMAN: Exactly
RVD: (to Shane) Because im "THE WHOLE F'N SHOW" and i say put me against Angle at New Years Bash for the DREAM Championship and let "MR. Pay-Per-View" do all the talking.
KURT: Hold on Shane you cant be buying in to this CRAP! Im the Champion I should pick my own opponents.
RVD: Then do it. Pick RVD unless your afraid to.
SHANE: (stares at Angle)
-Crowed chants "YOUR SCARED!" getting under Angles skin.
KURT: Ok fine I accept.
SHANE: Its Final at our first PPV our main event at New Years Bash we have Angle against Van Dam for the DREAM Championsip!
-Crowed goes wild while we have a short stare down between Angle and Van Dam. RVD's song hits and he walks out of the ring with the crowed on his side.
KURT: You know what RVD ive been watching you in ECW back in 06 and i got to say your nothing but a Pony hair headed F*ck who does moonsaults.
RVD: (Walks back to the ring) Ok so i guess your mouth is starting to do some talking huh. Then tell me why did you leave ECW? O yeah thats right you cant. You dont want anyone to know the real reason you left ECW and WWE because your scared. Well I'll tell everyone for you. During WWE and ECW wars you left WWE and went to ECW because you couldn't become World Champion in SmackDown! You knew you past your prime so you went to ECW and tried to become champion there. But happen Kurt huh. You left because you couldn't handle RVD. I was the one taking all the spotlight becoming ECW and WWE Champion I was becoming the Poster boy of Wrestling something you wanted but couldn't do. It ate you up. So you decided to go to TNA so you could start fresh and become champion there. You wussed out You know you couldnt beat me back then and you know you cant beat me now.
-We go back to another stare down between Angle and Van Dam. Angle head butts RVD and hell is broken loose Shane and refs come out to control the situation and the show goes off air.
--------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER TO CATCH DREAM WRESTLING NEW YEARS BASH
DATE: January 15

1218u50.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading DREAM Wrestling please leave some feedback it sure would help!

Qwake

Okay, there's alot to be said about this first show so anything I say don't be offended or disheartened by it, I'm just trying to give you a few tips and help you improve.

First off, the show was really short, there was one women's match and an extremly quick squash match, the ending promo and the commentary which was pretty much it, I'm not sure if that was because your show is on local TV or not but its going to be hard to start feuds and gain interest with such a short show. Maybe if you lengthed it and had a couple matches and promos each week you could build your feuds well so it gives us reason to read the PPV and stuff. The TV shows are suposed to draw us in so we want to read on for the big finish at the PPV. So maybe having a longer show would help.

Also maybe you could change the layout of the show a little, the words looked a little bunched up which made it hard to read so spacing it out would be good. Another thing you could do is add a little color to it, you could have your matches in one color and your promos in another which would seperate them and again would make it easier to read. Don't go all out and color everything too much though, just put enough color to show where one segment ends and the next segment begins.

Another thing was your grammar, you had the commentators saying the letter "u" instead of "you", if you write on Microsoft word just spellcheck and you'll be write with little mistakes. The grammar wasn't to but but there were a few mistakes which everybody does now and again.

Your matches also could have been written out a little more indepth to show what fully happened in the match, if you have trouble with that go and read matches from other BTBs to get an idea of how to write, all writers start out the way you did with matchwriting, I know I did but as you read others work you begin to imrpove and then find your style of writing. Your women's match was quick and over before you knew it.

Your ending promo was the highlight of the show as it sets up your major title feud between Angle and Van Dam and you got there characters alright, could still improve on that, think about what they would say.

I started off almost exactly like this but as you write more the more you improve, I've still got a hell of a lot of things I still need to improve on. Just keep trying and I'll keep reading and trying to help in anyway possible. You got this show up really quick, remember to take your time between shows, don't just post ASAP, when youve finished, read through it and see what could be changed or where youve made a mistake or something and edit that and then post. Don't post your shows one after the other either, give the readers time to read the first show before posting the second right afterwards.

That's about it for this show lol, hopefully this helps you in some way or another, keep it up and I'll see how you've improved next show :y:

Klide

Thanks qwake. All I got to say is that yeah I do have take sometime your right about how quick I posted. I should take over some time to over think stuff before I post. And yeah I got to read more matches here for an example because your right as I read everything again like you said my womens match wasent in depth as it should be. I'll also try the color codeing I used itallics but I guess they arnt as visable. I'll take your advise about having a longer show all I have to do is try to spend more time and other look things. Thanks for all the advise hopefully I can apply this to future shows.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why do I want to take a stairway to shattered dreams? Isn't that just setting myself up for disappointment?

Klide

Probably lol. I just thought it sounded cool since the title is called shatterd dreams.

Klide

*Special Announcement*

-Shane McMahon reached an agreement with Television Company TNT than starting 2010 DREAM Wrestling will be on TNT for 2 Hours!
-New Years Bash is to be taken place in Atlanta, Georgia @ Philips Arena. January 15, 2010!​

Next Show we have
-Women Battle Royal to determine the final competitor to face Kelly Kelly at New Years Bash!
-There will be a Tournament Rush for both Shatterd Dreams and Tag Tittles
-AND MUCH MORE!!!!