Dream Match #9

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Would Win?

• Total voters

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
It's Time.......It's Time .... For Dream Match #9.

Simple one here but hard to decide!

We all know Goldberg was as good as they come he took at the sports biggest names including Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H Etc but Never Collided with Austin 3:16 ... What? They never Fought ! But if they did who would win?

You decide!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hard for me to choose on this one, since Goldberg was a strong character, but his move set was just meh. Stone Cold was better in ring, and his gimmick was more over longer then Goldberg's was. Not to mention Stone Cold was better on the mic easily. Although since it would be in current WWE, I would expect Vince to give the win to Stone Cold, so Steve Austin it is.

Reactions: Larsosc and Dolphbk

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This was actually kind of tough but I'm going with Austin here even though I like Goldberg better. Simply because at the end of the day Austin's the bigger star and I'm pretty sure that's where the draw for this dream match comes from. I mean, I certainly don't want to see those two wrestler, I wouldn't imagine it'd produce an enjoyable bout for myself.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Have to go with SCSA. Goldberg was great but SCSA was a big part of my childhood. I honestly enjoyed wcw for it's cruiserweights.

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
This wasn't any hard at all if I'm going to be honest. As Stopspot already stated: Stone Cold pretty much beats Goldberg in most categories. Wrestling, on the mic, charisma and character, you name it. Not to mention that I've never liked Goldberg in the slightest and that Stone Cold was one of the key wrestlers that got me into wrestling.