Dream Match #7 (Tag Team Edition)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Would Win?

• Total voters

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
First Ever Dream Match Tag Team Edition!
This is #7 if you missed my other Dream Match Forums Please Do yourself a favor amd Check them out amd decide who would win these Dream Matches.

Alot of them are Not just dream matches, a member commented on My Piper/ Punk Dream Match #4 i think and said that it is more of a Dream Fued than a Dream Match , which is my intemtion is to be looked as but today two teams that never went at each other but should be discussed is none other than

DX VS THE NWO

Story has it that these were the 2 biggest teams/factions of the Monday Night Wars and a dream fued that never happened.

TEAM DX VS TEAM NWO

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
DX was more entertaining, but NWO had Hogan, Nash, Hall, & Savage, so there's no way I could see HHH, Pac, & The Outlaws beating them

Reactions: Dolphbk

Nick

Reaction score
NWO:
Hogan
Nash
Hall
Savage
Giant
Steiner
The list goes on and on

DX:
HBK
HHH
Pac
Outlaws
Chyna...?
Rick Rude

Gotta hand it to the NWO. besides there were so many people in the NWO I didn't even name

Reactions: Dolphbk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
NWO by far. They had Hogan enough said. Plus as is mentioned above the stable of NWO contained so many ppl it gives them an advantage.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The group that had Jimi Hendrix's song for the leader.

Nick

Reaction score

Hogan used it, Im sure the others didn't.

Oh i knew this was by Hendrix. I don't believe this was the song he used in the nWo. I think that was used in his WWE post nWo run around 2003

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh i knew this was by Hendrix. I don't believe this was the song he used in the nWo. I think that was used in his WWE post nWo run around 2003

Nope, he used it in WCW.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I voted for the wrong thing. But I go with NWO.