Dream Match #11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Would Win?

• Total voters

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
Think about a wwe supetstar who has never been heel and a similar legend that shares that trait

Now think of a Foreign Face that is a High Flyer
2 people come 2 mind rey mysterio and kofi kingston well im thinking of the latter one on one with his chilhood idol Yes

Kofi Kingston VS Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat !

A match that will be a main event even though they were both primarly midcarders

Steamboats career highlight came at WM III Against Randy Savage, Kofi's Career highlight came in his rivalry with WWE's Apex Predator.
But a Match Between the 2 would definetly be main event material .

But who would prevail in this clash of present & past?

You Decide!

Vote

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I voted for both because I could. But Ricky Steamboat would win this, easily. Kofi Kingston is a rather consistent performer, I can never recall a bad performance on his part but he never really excelled either. Ricky Steamboat excelled quite a bit, his match with Savage at WrestleMania III is still one of my all-time favorite wrestlemania matches, and probably up there for matches in general.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
^It's cool man. Mistakes happen but I just can't help myself from voting both when the option is there and then pointing it out. That's just who I am.