Dragonball Z Mafia Sign Up Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

$$$Nov$$$

If this is in the wrong section then could I please have it moved to the right one. Thanks

Welcome one and welcome all to the official Dragonball Z Mafia run by yours truly, $$$Nov$$$. This thread is just for sign up's, the rules and everything will be posted in the actual gameplay thread once it is created.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay

There are four teams, The Innocents, The Mafia, The Individuals, and a group that I chucked in to make the game funner, The Androids. Although the members of the Mafia know each other, the Innocents will not know who is Mafia or Innocent. Whilst the Individuals and Androids may or may not know each other, it is up to me to decide. The object of the game is to get rid of the opposing teams, either by killing them off during the night, using your roles which will be sent to you, or convincing all the players to lynch them during the day.

The game will begin at Night. During this time, the Mafia Godfather gets to select one player of their choice, and kill him off. The Mafia members may discuss with each other about who to kill, and they are advised to kill someone who they think could have a powerful role and could be a threat to them. Also, you will all have abilities that you may activate during the night, which I have explained to you in your PM. Once I have received instructions from all active players, I will end the night with a report detailing the latest deaths and events, and the allignment and roles of the players that died. For this game, the report will not contain any clues as to who killed a particular player. I want all of you to use your reasoning skills to deduce who is Mafia based on voting patterns and role claims alone.

Daytime consists of a Town Meeting, where all players must decide upon one player whom they wish to lynch. They may also vote for a No Lynch, if they feel it would be in their best interests. To vote, please bold the name of the person you’re voting for IN THIS THREAD, in this format Lynch: (persons name). In addition, if you wish to change your vote, post Change Lynch: (persons name), so I won’t get confused as to whom you’ve voted for.

Voting ends the moment somebody has been lynched by over half of the total players. In addition, if 48 hours pass without a decision being made, no one will be lynched. This time around, once a decision has been reached by the town, it is FINAL, and no more votes will be accepted. Once a person is killed by the Innocents, I will reveal his alignment, as well as his role.

Once a person has been lynched, we go back to Nighttime, and the game continues until a winner has been found. Remember, the Mafia, Individuals, and Androids should be trying to blend in as Innocents, and should be trying their best to convince the rest to sacrifice one of their own kind. Lying is strongly encouraged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This particular game is made up of four groups. The Innocents, The Mafia, The Individuals, and The Androids. Your roles and allignment will be determined by random. I can promise you all that much.

I am looking for 34 players. If you fail to make it in to he 34, don't be disheartened as I will also put in place a list of Replacements who will take over any inactive players.​

1. Nation
2. Blaze

So what are you waiting for. Get signing up!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Don't you have a different account that got banned?

lol I guess he was banned.

novfails.jpg

This Guy

so your only here to run a game? Nov? I remember someone else with that name minus the $ signs.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
if he is not a someone who been banned I'll sign up

$$$Nov$$$

I'm only here to run a game, I thought it would add something to the forum, and trust me they are fun to play. But if you wanna ban me then so be it. What can I do y'know?

This Guy

for the record I didn't ban him. but I think its odd that someone shows up on a forum suposedly for the first time and decides he wants to add to the forum by adding a game that has nothing to do with wrestling and its the only reaon he's on the forum....is that odd, or am I just confused?

It's definitely normal. People join all of the time to do that [/sarcasm]

Dre

Reaction score
Isn't there two other members joined up just to post downloads of PPVs and post Daily Diva pics?

Wordlife

yeah true... and this actually looked kinda cool to do, but oh well