Double/Triple Posting issue.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I seem to be having an issue more recently within the last 2 or 3 days of things I post being double/triple posted, I only click on the post button once but it ends up doing multiple posts. I was just curious of this is a known issue, if anyone else is having the same problem or if anyone has any suggestions to help resolve the issue? (@Solidus)

It seems to only occur on FireFox & Chrome for me and I've already tried to clear my cache/cookies and still it seems to keep happening.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
A couple others reported it, and I see it happen sometimes. Never experienced it myself though, or have any idea of the cause.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This happens to me sometimes as well, but I didn't report it.
Especially in Live Discussions.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A couple others reported it, and I see it happen sometimes. Never experienced it myself though, or have any idea of the cause.

Hmm maybe it's something that will work itself out than, it doesn't happen often and it's not that big of a deal because I just end up deleting the multiple posts anyway I was just curious if this was something that could be prevented, oh well.. if anything comes up and you figure out new info about it let me know!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
This server is pretty crowded, there are 7 other websites and a minecraft server(not online 24/7) on here too. It probably just hangs when the minecraft server is on, I'll see what I can do to optimize it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A busy server makes sense, it definitely only happens intermittently and at the times I've noticed it that seems like a realistic reason.. Like I said not a huge deal, it's easy to delete the duplicate posts.