Double K.O's & Ringout's.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's always a nerve wrecking thing when you're battling your friend on the final round to determine the winner, however it's even more painful when you both get a double K.O at the end of the round. Or perhaps you both fall out of the arena? Post some of your favorite Double KO's & Ringouts Video Game wise, Or even funny videos that you have found resembling this thread topic.

This thread is also a great way to discuss some fighter games! :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I had a pretty gnarly double knockout on Soul Caliber 2 for the PS2 one time... that shit was fucked up!! I was kicking my brother's ass while using Kilik and he was Talim and some out while he did a jump attack I had my staff long attack we KOd eachother.. totally wish I had a capture card or some shit back in the day to record it.

Reactions: Butters!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I had a pretty gnarly double knockout on Soul Caliber 2 for the PS2 one time... that shit was fucked up!! I was kicking my brother's ass while using Kilik and he was Talim and some out while he did a jump attack I had my staff long attack we KOd eachother.. totally wish I had a capture card or some shit back in the day to record it.
Gotta love SCII, It was defiantly one of the best SC released. They had it on the 360 which i was excited about but i'm not sure i got my hands on it or not.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gotta love SCII, It was defiantly one of the best SC released. They had it on the 360 which i was excited about but i'm not sure i got my hands on it or not.
I liked SC and SCII the best, but personally I would put SCII above the original; they are damn good fighting games though and have a pretty solid "story" mode for a fighting game IMO.

Reactions: Butters!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I liked SC and SCII the best, but personally I would put SCII above the original; they are damn good fighting games though and have a pretty solid "story" mode for a fighting game IMO.
I was very disappointed with SCV story. And the character names changing made it ten times more difficult. what'd you think of it?