DOOM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

The video is of TDM in DOOM.

Curious if anyone has played this game on here. I am am liking how it is a mix of CoD, Halo 3, and Gears of War. At least that is the vibe I get from it. Either way, I am interested in it. I may get it when it goes on sale.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I haven't played it but a friend of mine loves the series and told me that it manages to stick with the original vibe for Doom. I watched the first bit on a gameplay vid and I liked it, although it's a bit too twitchy for me lol

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I haven't played it but a friend of mine loves the series and told me that it manages to stick with the original vibe for Doom. I watched the first bit on a gameplay vid and I liked it, although it's a bit too twitchy for me lol

It seems like the people who like it, REALLY enjoy it. I guess this is a good thing. I think this may be my new go-to shooter in the near future.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Campaign and Snap map are the best parts about DOOM

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

The video is of TDM in DOOM.

Curious if anyone has played this game on here. I am am liking how it is a mix of CoD, Halo 3, and Gears of War. At least that is the vibe I get from it. Either way, I am interested in it. I may get it when it goes on sale.

Welp, you just picked my next game to play. I hope it ain't shit doe

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watching someone play it on Twitch right now and I am really liking what I see here. Why you gotta be $60? :sad:

$60 isn't THAT much considering I don't buy games that often but I am holding off for a sale. I hope they have one soon. I think I will really enjoy this game.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
The single player for this DOOM was really, really good. Really manages to capture the atmosphere of the old DOOMs, and far surpassed my expectations.

The multiplayer is not that good, IMO. It felt to me like they were trying to Call of Duty-ize old school DOOM and Quake gameplay, wasn't a fan. DOOM isn't meant to be played like a twitch-shooter à la Call of Duty/Counter Strike, it's an arena shooter.

For a modern option of old school arena shooter gameplay, check out TOXIKK.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The single player for this DOOM was really, really good. Really manages to capture the atmosphere of the old DOOMs, and far surpassed my expectations.

The multiplayer is not that good, IMO. It felt to me like they were trying to Call of Duty-ize old school DOOM and Quake gameplay, wasn't a fan. DOOM isn't meant to be played like a twitch-shooter à la Call of Duty/Counter Strike, it's an arena shooter.

For a modern option of old school arena shooter gameplay, check out TOXIKK.
I'm fine with it being like CoD BOII and before. I used to love CoD until they ruined it. lol Is the single player online co-op as well? I haven't checked into that.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm fine with it being like CoD BOII and before. I used to love CoD until they ruined it. lol Is the single player online co-op as well? I haven't checked into that.
The Snap Map mode is.