Don't You Just Hate ....

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Guys who think they are rebels and awesomely cool but aren't. I mean every second newbie seems to want to be the rebel of IWF. Here's an idea ..... JUST BE A GOOD FUCKING MEMBER! It actually pisses me off. No you are not IWF's heels. We already have some. We don't need new ones! So all of you wannabes who just want to get noticed ...... go cut yourself.

TheOvertaker was the one that first came to mind for me ....... new rebels can go fuck themselves. I'll give them a call if they are ever needed.

Hometown Kid

Yeah exactly, I don't need to be replaced :p

They should stop trying to be cool and funny cause they arent. they just look like fucking dumbfucks, too mayny newbies are like that these days *cough*Hometown Kid*Cough*

:ermm: I don't ever remember calling myself a "rebel" or saying i'm cool...am I funny? If someone laughs at something I say that's cool...if you get annoyed or start whining about it...it's all good.

Another one I just thought of is KroniK ... he's banned now but if you come back KroniK, just remember: Go cut yourself.

Hometown Kid

Hey I know this is off topic but where have you been BKB? I haven't seen you in awhile...I probably just need to pay more attention...

My computer is screwed .... be back properly on Sunday. I'm on the crap one atm.

NOW BACK TO THE REBELS!

Beer Money Army

Guys who think they are rebels and awesomely cool but aren't. I mean every second newbie seems to want to be the rebel of IWF. Here's an idea ..... JUST BE A GOOD FUCKING MEMBER! It actually pisses me off. No you are not IWF's heels. We already have some. We don't need new ones! So all of you wannabes who just want to get noticed ...... go cut yourself.

we got names for those wankers around these places.. It's called Andrew "Test' Martin

the dark knight

coming from someone who acted like a rebel himself when he first came on here..