Don't know when I'll be back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah, I just got done moving to Spokane Washington to be with my family, but the all the computers in the house are laptops with shaky internet connections. Apparently my brother in law is building me a laptop for myself, and or if that works out well I should be back within a matter of less than a week. But for right now life is pretty busy with trying to get used to the area and finding a job and what not. But I will let you know I don't plan on returning until my first show of my BTB is ready to go up. So you can tell I'm back once you see me post the GPW show. lol. Peace everybody.

LadyHotrod

Attention whore.

LOL, just kidding.

I know what you mean by busy. It is the 4th quarter at work and this is our busy time at work so I'll be doing lots of overtime soon and in November, I'm going back on the usual midnight shift we have every year during 4th quarter. It starts November 2nd and ends January 9th so I'll be on mostly in the morning instead of evenings, if I even get time between overtime and getting some sleep.

chessarmy

I don't know you too well, but you seem cool. Hope to see you back soon