Don't even bother

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

To even try to be a hero in the arcade. It's not happening. In the words of some black people, I'm pretty FLY/PHLY. Nobody can even especially touch me at Pacman, so don't even bother. Pretty soon, I'll own every top 10 score on there. K? Got it? Now fuck off.

PeepShow

Meh, after stepping into the arcade for the first time and realizing there were only 9 games, the only games that even remotely matter are Pacman and Breakout.

Hometown Kid

I'm going to be the Breakout King soon...tbh.

P.S. Yeah what was up with that gay-ass moon landing game? :smh

Wordlife

and why the fuck was it only for mods and admins and shit for one point in time? You scared us members who deserve those upperclass spots will whoop your ass? lol

Wordlife

I know, I had that post edited lol once I noticed, my bad man

LadyHotrod

Whoever adds the games needs to add Shapes. That game is so fucking addictive.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
To even try to be a hero in the arcade. It's not happening. In the words of some black people, I'm pretty FLY/PHLY. Nobody can even especially touch me at Pacman, so don't even bother. Pretty soon, I'll own every top 10 score on there. K? Got it? Now fuck off.

Tomko:Negative

Hometown Kid

Meh, after stepping into the arcade for the first time and realizing there were only 9 games, the only games that even remotely matter are Pacman and Breakout.

Fuck you Lucas Hexagon is where it's at. :p