Don't Drink and Drive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you want to drink then drink, but don't be irresponsible. If you get behind the wheel drunk you not only endanger your own life, but everyone else's your car crosses.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
If you want to drink then drink, but don't be irresponsible. If you get behind the wheel drunk you not only endanger your own life, but everyone else's your car crosses.
Drive reckless, just like I do. It's fun. Flick the lights off and speed down the bridge going 95. It's the most you'll ever have, especially with others in the car.

Driving drunk is lame though. You lose all your hand-eye skill when you do.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"Drive reckless, just like I do. It's fun. Flick the lights off and speed down the bridge going 95. It's the most you'll ever have, especially with others in the car"

Sorry Red But I'd hv to disagree with That.
-

This I agree with.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
"Drive reckless, just like I do. It's fun. Flick the lights off and speed down the bridge going 95. It's the most you'll ever have, especially with others in the car"

Sorry Red But I'd hv to disagree with That.
-

This I agree with.
You don't know what you're missing.

It's cool that we disagree though. Somebody has to be responsible.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, I know. Unfortunately Ohio has A LARGE amount of Casualties over the year due to drunk and reckless driving.