Donald Cerrone Wants To Go Pro In Two Additional Sports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
“My two goals next year (are): I’m trying to work with the PBR (Professional Bull Riders, Inc.). I actually want to ride. I want to work with the UFC and work with the PBR and make a publicity junket out of it. Get on one of the baddest m———–s. Why not? I’m (also) gonna become a pro wake boarder next year, that’s one of the goals I got… I’ve ridden tons of bulls. I’ve ridden bulls before a couple of my fights — about a week before (a fight). This summer, I believe it was before the Vagner Rocha fight. That’s what I do. This summer I’m really gonna start chasing rodeo. Just once. Just one time.â€

Donald “Cowboy†Cerrone told sherdog.com that he doesn’t want to stop at MMA when it comes to living up to his athletic dreams.

In fact, the rising lightweight fighter is looking to head to the Rodeo circuit as a bull rider in 2012 in addition to wanting to turn pro as a wake boarder.

It is not unheard of for gifted athletes to take on more than one-sport, but the UFC has often frowned upon these types of career choices.

However, not being in the combat field of sporting may give Cerrone a chance to live out his dreams as a three-sport athlete

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Can't see Dana being to happy about Cerrone wanting to be a bullfighter as injuries are pretty common in that sport. Would be very risky to want to do a couple of sports when MMA is probably what pays the bills for him.