Don West in his early days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[YT]IVxN5iQ_Ri0[/YT]

He still has that annoying scratchy voice

PeepShow

That Honus Wagner is a piece of art. That is worth a shatload of Caishe

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I remember always making fun of these commercials when I was little.

GEM MINT TEN KEN GRIFFEY JUNIOR ROOKIE CARD!!

Just randomly shouting like that with my cousins when we would trade baseball cards like 10 years ago.

PeepShow

I remember always making fun of these commercials when I was little.

GEM MINT TEN KEN GRIFFEY JUNIOR ROOKIE CARD!!

Just randomly shouting like that with my cousins when we would trade baseball cards like 10 years ago.

I have like 10 of Griffey's rookie cards. I doubt its the most valuable of his rookie cards, but since hes my favorite player, I still try to collect. I prolly have over 200 over his cards.

Montana

Yep, funny thing is i actually used to watch shop at home when they did the card shows. So i actually remember west. Its kinda funny how they over hype everything, that all sport box of cards isn't worth jack. Its basically like buying a lotto ticket to get a few very rare cards. I also used to sell sports cards myself.

Good find.