Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To continue the debate from the NWO Thread: Who's Better, DB or DZ?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
DB is better as I stated in the NWO thread.

But I'm not hating on DZ as I'm a big fan and see him going far just at the min I prefer DB and think he's currently a superior wrestler to DZ!

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
DZ looks better in the ring, even though he oversells occasionally. DB however has the facial expressions that someone mentioned in the NWO and is a better wrestler IMO.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
In terms of actual wrestling: Daniel Byran
In terms of entertaining: Dolph Ziggler
Dolph is a good wrestler, but he isn't as good as Byran who has a shit load of amazing moves, and Byran is entertaining, but he wasn't as entertaining as Dolph was during his match with Sheamus.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Farooq said:
Dolph is a good wrestler, but he isn't as good as Byran who has a s*** load of amazing moves, and Byran is entertaining, but he wasn't as entertaining as Dolph was during his match with Sheamus.

D'Z and DB feuding would be epic.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Farooq said:
Dolph is a good wrestler, but he isn't as good as Byran who has a s*** load of amazing moves, and Byran is entertaining, but he wasn't as entertaining as Dolph was during his match with Sheamus.

Farooq speaks the truth. DAMN.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If you let them loose and give them no limitations in the ring, Daniel Bryan is the better wrestler. A shitload of people inside the industry say he is the best wrestler in the world for a reason. Dolph Ziggler is very entertaining in the ring, though.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Like stated in terms of entertaining it's Dolph Ziggler however in the ring it's Daniel Bryan. They're both great competitors and incredible workers.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's close though. I don't agree with Ziggler's more entertaining. I think Ziggler's already on the same level (BITW) at selling, I don't buy the "oversells" bullshit. Ziggler I'd put in the top 10 best wrestlers atm.