Dolph Ziggler Talks Program With Chris Jericho & WMania 29 Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph Ziggler recently told the Trentonian that he would still like to face off against Zack Ryder at WrestleMania 29 next year in New York despite their TV roles going in different directions.

“If I’m World Champion, I’d rather be in the ring with Zack because he worked hard to be there.”

Ziggler also talk about his new program with Jericho, who Ziggler said he looked up to as a teenager, Ziggler promoted his heel persona doing all the talking while Jericho remained silent during their first in-ring segment last week on Raw.

“For once, someone was witty enough, quick enough to shut Jericho up,” Ziggler said.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/artman/dolph-ziggler-talks-program-with-chris-jericho-wrestlemania-match#ixzz21PMqjxYG

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler vs Jericho has all the makings to be an amazing feud, I would be really let down if i saw Ziggler vs Ryder at Wrestlemania if Ziggler was the WHC.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ziggler vs Jericho will be awesome, it'll be a great feud, it'll be nice to see Jericho working as a face for a change, it'll be an awesome match and it'll be very good to see Ziggler being put over.