Dolph Ziggler speaks on MITB win and who he wants to face at WM 29

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WWE Money in the Bank winner Dolph Ziggler recently sat down for an interview with The Trentonian, during which he spoke on a number of topics, including his MITB win and who he'd like to face at WrestleMania 29. Below is an excerpt:

I’m pretty good at getting through injury,” Ziggler said. “I pride myself on making the biggest impact and putting my body on the line... I was lucky enough to grab it [The MITB briefcase].”

Although, as Guerrero pointed out, “this opens up more doors for him,” Ziggler wants to respect his plans to face Zack Ryder, who rose to fame over the past year through his YouTube show, “Z! True Long Island Story,” at WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey.

If I’m World Champion, I’d rather be in the ring with Zack because he worked hard to be there,” Ziggler said.

Source: Wrestlezone

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
OH LORD THAT WOULD BE THE WROST MATCH EVER!

Really? One of the best bumpers in the world going up against an above average worker would be the worst?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Ziggler/Ryder would be better than most RAW and Smackdown matches.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I reckon Ziggler vs Ryder would be a great match! Their last matches have been good!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Zack Ryder vs Dolph Ziggler WM 29 for the Internet Championship!!