Dolph Ziggler - Personifies Perfection - TKK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
DolphZiggler-1.png

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
Really cool look and great work.
Everything flows well. The shadow like effect really fits the piece. Text is perfectly incorporated. The red light sources are a bit too distracting, maybe drop the opacity on them? Only other thing I could point out is that the render could be brightened just a tad.
8.7/10. Definitely check out the GFX league. I think you'd fit in well!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This would have been a 10/10 if it wasn't for the red near the top right, if you got rid of that along with the little black with it there it would have been perfect.

Really liked it too 8/10

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Good to see a new high-level graphics maker here.

The black on beige-ish background is super effective and the red light sources make for a great polish. The burning is just a little weaker on the left side, its more noticeable than it should be because there's less going on there. And maybe put the TKK text under the main text and make it smaller.

Those are minor criticisms though, this is good shit. Hope you stick around and check out the league.

TKK

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know what you guys think, after looking over it I can see where all of you are coming from. Slightly remodeled it after taking in your criticism.

DolphZiggler2.png

Better or worse?

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
This ish is awesome man. I love the smoke brushes you used, you picked the right color, and the right render as well. As King said, you should have lowered the opacity of the red lights on his hands, and maybe, as Andrew said, removed the red light in the top right corner. Other than that, it's awesome. You should totally join the GFX League man.

9/10

TKK

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not going to sign up for the GFX League yet. Hopefully, somewhere down the line I will.