Dolph and Swaggie visits college wrestling event, Swaggie looks epic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger attended The Grapple college wrestling event at Madison Square Garden on Sunday before the WWE TLC pay-per-view. Here is a shot of Ziggler, Swagger and Swagger's new beard:
8d5d3333bb39d8b925374ae9d7a85763._.png

Swaggie looks bloody beastly.

Read more

Stopspot

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Looks like someone's trying to cash in on :goatface: popularity.

To be fair an epic beard goes well with Swaggie's Americana gimmick. I miss it, the one were he tamed a bald eagle by headbutting it into submission and they then drank buds

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
To be fair an epic beard goes well with Swaggie's Americana gimmick. I miss it, the one were he tamed a bald eagle by headbutting it into submission and they then drank buds

:meh: I think he needs a repackaging as well. He was an Angle clone to begin with anyway. Maybe they should give him the lumberjack gimmick Regal had on his first run through WWE :regal:

Stopspot

Reaction score
God that would be amazing.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Him returning as an All-American to challenge Cesaro for the belt would be nice.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I <3 Swags, but I'm not feeling that haircut lol. The beard is OK. Hopefully he comes back as a face... he never got much in the way of heel heat.

I like the idea of him being the All American American face to finally take Claudio's belt.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fat? He looks like a damn brick house; like he could bust out 20 reps at 450 on the bench right there in his suit if you asked him to.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Fat? He looks like a damn brick house; like he could bust out 20 reps at 450 on the bench right there in his suit if you asked him to.

The noobs are fooled by the button up and sports coat. Swagger is in constant Swaggie time, no time to be fat