Doink!

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

After uploading the sig, i noticed that there is a minor cut on the side and down.

Anyway, i was kinda bored so i made something quick in PS.

doink1.png

PeepShow

Good job WS. The design and everything looks good, but for sme reason, he just doesnt look like himself.....lol

9/10

C4

Damn, a Doink GFX
It looks good 9/10 and yeah if that's quick in PS then I wonder what it will be when it's not quick.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Not bad for a quick sig (Offtopic : not a 9/10 or 10/10 like everyone is giving though. wish people would learn how to rate or look at better digital art to learn what is good )

The use of the shape is pretty good , i dont like the bevel effect on it though , colors are ok i guess . text could be improved. but as you said its a quick sig so i guess it doesnt matter really.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
not bad at all for a quik sig, the only problem i have with it really is his hand, it just doesnt look right. also i see around the red part on his jacket where his arm is theres a poor cut job there, maybe try fixxing that up a bit.