Does TNA "Haters" Actually Exist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Does anyone actually have a legitimate hatred for the promotion we all know and critisize?

I for one don't think TNA "haters" exist to be honest with you. I'm sure a good portion of WWE fans that watch TNA's product actually enjoy it more often than not. They just choose not to admit it. Its actually a pretty common thing. They've been watching WWE for so long, they somehow feel a majority of their "loyalty" lies with WWE. They bash TNA as a tactic to make WWE seem superior. I know this because I'm guilty of doing the same thing. I was a big WWF fan at one point. I watched WCW and loved every second of it, however I would still bash WCW in public (school, etc.) because WWF was the "it" promotion and I felt like I had to be loyal because I had watched it (WWF) long before I paid any attention to WCW...This is coming from a guy who watches independent wrestling regularly, and hardly pays attention to TNA and WWE at the moment, so take it for whats its worth.

*Hopefully this all made sense*

I have a question, why do wrestling fans feel they have to choose between the two promotions? Whats wrong with enjoying both?

(I originally posted this in a thread, but I feel its an important topic and should be discussed openly)

This Guy

I see where your going with that, and I don't hate TNA, but I don't prefer it. And I don't watch it very often. I'm at a point where I'm very lazy for watching wrestling, something that I never did a year ago. I still catch Raw religiously, but TNA, ECW, & Smackdown *shrugs* I don't fret if I miss it anymore like I used to. But I like all wrestling and watch it whenever I can (or am not feeling lazy), and I have enjoyed parts of the TNA product, but I think I can safely say not "more often then not" as you put it. More often then not TNA is a disapointment, but I feel the same way about Smackdown, and ECW is starting to feel that way too. I thought ECW was a decent show, not too much talk, quite a bit of action with some younger stars, that seems to be going out the window as the ECW roster is without a doubt the thinest in all of pro wrestling right now. I hope for another boom period and I hope for it soon. I want to be able to get right back into it where I am once again watching 6 soon to be 7 plus hours of wrestling a week :)

Wrestling Station

I dont hate TNA, but i just hate it when people try to proof false facts that TNA is better than WWE.
TNA is not bad, but when we want to compare it with WWE, there is no chance in hell TNA would over-tower WWE in any kind or form. WWE>TNA :p

Anyway, Yes i do believe that TNA hater dont excist, the reason is, because most fans are actually WWE fans, and most well-known names/ legends in TNA now are actually ex-WWE superstars.

Anyway, i think if TNA is taken over by Vince like when he took ECW, then rating will boost...lol and the hate will end..hehe. jk

the dark knight

i dont hate it and i find it good sometimes.

it just piss me off that all the sheep claim that TNA's better just to feel better about themselves. its like an 8 year old kid talkin trash about a big guy behind his back.