Does the 1990's wrestling brands represent the 2000's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
U have to read this to believe this but i worked it out.
WWE=WWF as back in the 90's it was the most established and most like brand.
TNA=WCW as WCW took either WWE rejects or ECW Extremists and TNA are doing the same Kurt Angle,Booker T,Christian Cage,Tomko etc etc and taking ROH talent such as Motor City Machien Guns,Jay Lethal
ROH=ECW(90's version)Finds talent other brands wont take on and put them in a brilliant show to get them to a bigger promotion.
Tell me what u think of that.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Yes, most people tend to think like that... nothing new!

& also, your punctuation is still awfull so it's not exactly a "Good Post"

dasquirrelmasta

Reaction score
I don't think TNA currently is quite up to par with what WCW was.They do have a handfull of superstars but nowhere near what WCW had, nor do they have the billion dollar budget WCW had.

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
WWE = WWF? NO SHIT. It's the same company

TNA = WCW? Maybe, except it's no where near as popular

ROH = ECW? Nah, CZW would be better comparison.

Reaction score
WWE = WWF? NO SHIT. It's the same company

TNA = WCW? Maybe, except it's no where near as popular

ROH = ECW? Nah, CZW would be better comparison.

Ye but you have to think of it logically. Righyt WWE and WWF maybe the same company but there is 10 years between them and i pee bringing back a new attitude. Jericho vs HBK, Edge vs Undertaker, CM Punk vs JBL, Kane losing his mind etc etc it shows you Vince is taking the company as serios as he did back in the 90's.

Ok TNA and WCW is a weird one to explain but here it is. TNA are taking ROH stars and Will only slighty push them. WCW took ECW stars and only slighty pushed the ie Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Eddie Guerreo, Rey Mysterio, Phiscosis. They also take former WWE stars and build there show around them Kurt Angle his last two fueds were awesome, Booker T when was the last time he had a bad match in TNA. Team 3D vs Christian Cage and Rhino, sound familiar? Wrestlemania X7 Hardy Boyz vs Edge and Christian vs The Dudley Boyz then Spike interfered for the Dudleys just like Johnny Devine, Rhino interfered for Edge and Christian and Lita interfered for the Hardy Boyz, plus TNA promote there X division like WCW's Cruiserweight take the best talent you can "raid" and keep them.

ROH take the people who couldnt quite make it with other compaines and make them something Bryan Danielson - WWE etc etc but soon as TNA rarings will hotten they will feel it first mark my word.