Does NXT need another title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
slide-BigE-Champion.jpg

NXT currently has two titles on the show. The NXT title and the tag team title. But does it need another?

Considering the show is only one hour long I don't think a secondary male title, but I'd be perfectly okay with a divas/women's title. The divas division on NXT is actually starting to look pretty solid and having a title for the women to fight for seems logical to me. Then the one's not in the running for the belt can keep working the personal feuds hoping to get a shot at the title down the road, like how the men do it.

Does NXT need another title?

What type of title would it be?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It feels like there's barely enough time to feature two titles on one show (although it does prevent overexposure, it's rare that Big E and Gray/Neville both appear on the same show)! Don't add more?

(Well, a Divas' title wouldn't hurt, I suppose)

acailler

Reaction score
It needs a Divas title, as it stands they are doing NOTHING but having great matches with no purpose...

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Diva's Title, that's all they'd need to add.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Diva's belt for sure, it's women discrimination if they don't do it

I've always wondered why they didn't make one for the NXT women wrestlers, considering that's who they need to push!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
RiotRaven said:
I've always wondered why they didn't make one for the NXT women wrestlers, considering that's who they need to push!

They need to push the Diva's division, true, but can you imagine Emma as the NXT diva's champion? I see her without the belt before she enters the ring LOL

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
They need to push the Diva's division, true, but can you imagine Emma as the NXT diva's champion? I see her without the belt before she enters the ring LOL

That would be funny, but I think they should call it a Diva's championship, I'd love to see Paige get it though. :ksi:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
RiotRaven said:
That would be funny, but I think they should call it a Diva's championship, I'd love to see Paige get it though. :ksi:

Paige's the best diva WWE has right now imo. And it's true, it'd be funny but I'd turn of the TV, it's ridiculous the way she dances

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Paige's the best diva WWE has right now imo. And it's true, it'd be funny but I'd turn of the TV, it's ridiculous the way she dances

Her gimmick is weird :p, but right now we need weird. I'd love to see Paige on the main roster!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
RiotRaven said:
Her gimmick is weird :p, but right now we need weird. I'd love to see Paige on the main roster!

I could bet all my money, my house and everything I've got in this planet that Paige can win Kaitlyn in her first match against her.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
I could bet all my money, my house and everything I've got in this planet that Paige can win Kaitlyn in her first match against her.

They'd probably only do that to push Paige over Kaitlyn, so we can see a change in the Diva's Division.