Does anyone think Brock is going over?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
2192d036376a234336d93f4fc89ca801.jpg

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Somehow, I agree. Triple H has a history of winning big matches after someone injured him previously, and he no sold the arm injury after Lesnar "quit", so i don't know what's up there.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
lols you seriously asking this :haha:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
Somehow, I agree. Triple H has a history of winning big matches after someone injured him previously, and he no sold the arm injury after Lesnar "quit", so i don't know what's up there.

Agree with what? You've confused me now, lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Woah I wish I was in your shoes. I guess you can be pretty excited for it then. I'm hoping Lesnar is booked well up until SS to get me remotely interested.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
In Lesner we trust

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
For some reason, I have that small (but I do mean small) optimistic feeling in my gut that Triple H might actually do the job.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I think Brock will win.. They're building him up for upcoming events, to be a machine again. (that's what I heard, I heard.)

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock Lesnar is gonna win I can gurantee it

:haha: You also say KK is a great womans wrestler..

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I guess it totally depends, if HHH isn't planning a comeback himself then what would be the point in him beating Lesnar, because it isn't like the feud could keep going as it is surely? unless Lesnar is only here for SS which I guess could make sense. However, if Lesnar is here to stay for the long term, then I don't get what point or good it would do for HHH to beat him. So while I hope HHH does actually win, to me it makes no sense at all for HHH to win.