Do you think your thoughts and words effect your life?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
"Language shapes our behavior and each word we use is imbued with multitudes of personal meaning. The right words spoken in the right way can bring us love, money and respect, while the wrong words—or even the right words spoken in the wrong way—can lead to a country to war. We must carefully orchestrate our speech if we want to achieve our goals and bring our dreams to fruition."

I do my best to not speak negative words and think negative thoughts but I am a work in progress. What are your thoughts on words effecting your life? Do you think that someone who constantly walks around speaking like they have a black cloud over their head can amount to anything in life?

A few years ago I cam into the realization that I speak and think very negative things. I let fear guide my mind and my tongue and when I realized it, I seen a pattern in my life. From the relationships I was in to the friends I had. I firmly believe that what we thing and speak shapes our mental and physical health as well as our relationships, financial status, and general life we are living.

I find the whole "laws of attraction" studies amazing. Also how the placebo effect works. It goes to show our thoughts and words impact our lives on a conscious and subconscious level.