Do you think the following wrestlers should be inducted into the WWE HoF very soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
List:

The Undertaker - Obvious pick. He'll most likely retire right now and get a HoF induction next year.

Rey Mysterio - Once Mysterio is done with Lucha Underground, it'd be nice for him to make a WWE comeback for a HoF induction. Mysterio has quite an impressive pro wrestling resume that is HoF worthy IMO. Won the WWE Cruiserweight 3 times, World Heavyweight Champion 2 times and WWE Champion(although Rey didn't completely win it since he only held it for several minutes, then lost it to John Cena on the same night on Raw) once, while still treated as an underdog(kayfabe and real life) due to his physical size.

RVD - Even during his WWF/E debut in mid-2001, he already started getting huge pop from the WWE crowd due to his huge ECW reputation. Won his WWE world title in mid-2006 from John Cena and successfully defended it against Edge(a HoFer) with a clean victory at Vengeance in 2006.

Ivory - Very underrated female wrestler in the WWE who still has a long overdue of a HoF induction and won the WWE women's title 3 times. Shame how Ivory possesses vastly underrated mic skills(mostly during her RTC heel run) especially for a female wrestler and technical skills yet it seems like some people still tend to forget about her.

Jazz - Another underrated female wrestler. Very strong woman wrestler who's tough/rugged, won the WWE Women's title from Trish Stratus, and even convincingly held her own against male wrestlers in her ECW run(which is pretty much very unheard of from female wrestlers). Unfortunately, it'll probably be a very long time till Jazz gets a WWE induction, considering that she's not your attractive model or actress, and she's an ECW girl.

Victoria - Another strong woman wrestler. Won the Women's title twice, did a very good job with her crazy, psychotic heel run(along with Stevie Richards) in late 2002-mid 2003. Overall, impressive woman wrestler with good technical skills but was sadly misused and misbooked later on her in WWE run.

Last edited:

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
Of the wrestlers you mentioned, The Undertaker is the most obvious one. Mysterio and RVD also had a huge impact on me, so i would include them too.

DYD

Jobber
Reaction score
Undertaker is obvious... RVD on the other hand is a really good choice, but i feel he still has a couple more returns/active years yet. But when he does go in, he SHOULD be the main guy that year. :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Chyna needs to be added. I don't believe they added her in yet. They better get it done next year.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Undertaker...for obvious reasons.

RVD can also be good. Also any of those women, and Chyna can be the female induction.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chyna needs to be added. I don't believe they added her in yet. They better get it done next year.
Yeah. After all, she's a part of one of the most popular wrestling stables of all-time(Degeneration-X) and was an impact during the Attitude Era with her gimmick/character(despite her poor wrestling/selling skills). Sadly, her HoF induction most likely won't happen anytime soon until the personal beef from Stephanie and HHH completely mellows down, despite that Chyna has already been gone from us for nearly a year(her death).

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah. After all, she's a part of one of the most popular wrestling stables of all-time(Degeneration-X) and was an impact during the Attitude Era with her gimmick/character(despite her poor wrestling/selling skills). Sadly, her HoF induction most likely won't happen anytime soon until the personal beef from Stephanie and HHH completely mellows down, despite that Chyna has already been gone from us for nearly a year(her death).

Stephanie supposedly said last year it will happen "soon" so it better. It isn't fair to her (even in death) that all her work goes unaccredited. I am glad Beth said something on her when she accepted her award.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Undertaker should, and needs to headline next year's class

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Most Def Undertaker.
I also agree with Chyna (RIP) being inducted. I Loved watching her wrestle.

Tatty619

Jobber
Reaction score

Really hope she's put in there soon. Trips said on the Stone Cold podcast that they haven't put her in yet cause of what she did after she left WWE

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree with everyone about Undertaker. I also do think that Owen, Bulldog, and Chyna should be inducted. RVD and Mysterio, eventually, yes. But, let me ask you guys, this one. What about Luna?