Do you think Big Johnny will actually return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So far he's just working house show matches and matches at the end of RAW (not televised) to send the crowd home happy. Do you think we'll actually see him on TV again involved in some sort of storyline?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know. I could see him returning in the future, but I think that we won't see him on TV for at least a few months.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He'll definitely be back :boss1: maybe to screw over cena when he cashes in the MITB contract that he's going to win.. he'll stop cena from winning the title which means cena is the first person not to win the title using the MITB contract :boss1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
He'll definitely be back :boss1: maybe to screw over cena when he cashes in the MITB contract that he's going to win.. he'll stop cena from winning the title which means cena is the first person not to win the title using the MITB contract :boss1:

I'd mark. Especially if he tries to cash it in on DB.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I would seriously mark but that just won't happen :(

Considering how they didn't follow up on a reasonable booking decision (Rock going over at WM) with Cena by having him start doubting himself by putting him over freaking Brock Lesnar with two moves, and didn't follow up on his "injured arm" by giving him a vacation or making DB submit Cena or something, I'm pretty sure it won't happen. Super Cena will overcome everything again, I'm sure.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Wasn't it already leaked that Laurantis was probably coming back, just under a new name (Lieson (or whatever) to the Board Of Directors, or something like that?) Talk about underwhelming if they announce that he's still gonna be in charge of the show come July 23rd. I don't think it will happen, though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm sure he won't return that way. We've seen stupid things, but firing a guy and putting him back in charge as his substitute seems... really stupid. I mean, it still is the WWE, but it's not likely. He may come back to power, but not like that, I mean... "We have decided who will be John Laurinaitis' replacement: John Laurinaitis!" sounds strange.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that WWE has booked more illogical things than that, though. However, I both think and hope that his character is done for.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
Wasn't it already leaked that Laurantis was probably coming back, just under a new name (Lieson (or whatever) to the Board Of Directors, or something like that?) Talk about underwhelming if they announce that he's still gonna be in charge of the show come July 23rd. I don't think it will happen, though.

It was leaked that he was being advertised locally as an assistant to the board of directors, but that (as it has been so far) could be an excuse for those go-home matches.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:ace: "You doubting me and People Power Crayo?"

I could see him coming back, just not for a while though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ashley no he so awful at being GM he never come back and I for it be very happy!

Reactions: Leo C

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I'm pretty sure that WWE has booked more illogical things than that, though. However, I both think and hope that his character is done for.

anything is possible.. illogical or not im afraid
he will be back... probably as some sort of manager

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
surely they wont waste a character that they put so much airtime into?