Do you think Balor should Return to main roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
A week or two ago Finn Balor was rumored to return to the main roster.

But looking at this I knew it was highly unlikely.

To be honest I always wanted to see what it would be like if he main evented WM as The Demon King. WWE put that in a video once

To me he WWE is wasting his time like Roode and Lashley

There are so many Demon King rivalries we haven't seen yet and it needs to happen.

Do you think he should come back to the main roster? If so, what roster should he be on

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Maybe one day. I just think Balor on the main roster lacked so much personality and character that going back down to nxt was the best thing for him. Smiley babyface Balor did not work so I dont 3ant to see that from him.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Maybe one day. I just think Balor on the main roster lacked so much personality and character that going back down to nxt was the best thing for him. Smiley babyface Balor did not work so I dont 3ant to see that from him.
I agree on Smiley Balor. So if they can make The Fiend a full-time character then The Demon King deserves to be as well.

I want another Balor world title run with no Seth Rollins both injuries (Sting & Balor)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don’t care too much. I think his demon persona needs to be used properly, but he doesn’t have the skills to be a bray Wyatt like fiend.

let balor come back and feud with Sami. Let him dethrone him as the demon. And I think they should play more into the demon persona. Like, show Finn sometimes getting possessed and have his eyes turn red or something, like have him randomly lose his shit. His demon just felt boring because it didn’t really play into him as a person at all it seemed, no backstory.

Reactions: Farooq

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I agree on Smiley Balor. So if they can make The Fiend a full-time character then The Demon King deserves to be as well.

I want another Balor world title run with no Seth Rollins both injuries (Sting & Balor)
The Fiend has an actual character tho. Fully fleshed out and all. We also dont see much of the Fiend as Bray has his own firefly funhouse alter ego.

I prefer Balor just being a really good wrestler who becomes the demon at big ppv matches as a way of hyping himself up and intimidating his opponent. Makes him a next level competitor. I don't actually like the idea of him being a supernatural character at all.

Balor has the motivation. He never lost that universal title. He is like gladiator and I suppose him going down to nxt just makes his rise to the top even greater. They have a ready made story for him.

Too bad they had Roman beat him in a title match. Really shirt sighted

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I don’t care too much. I think his demon persona needs to be used properly, but he doesn’t have the skills to be a bray Wyatt like fiend.

let balor come back and feud with Sami. Let him dethrone him as the demon. And I think they should play more into the demon persona. Like, show Finn sometimes getting possessed and have his eyes turn red or something, like have him randomly lose his shit. His demon just felt boring because it didn’t really play into him as a person at all it seemed, no backstory.
That's a good way to cut out smiley Balor make him a Jekyll and Hyde character.
The Fiend has an actual character tho. Fully fleshed out and all. We also dont see much of the Fiend as Bray has his own firefly funhouse alter ego.

I prefer Balor just being a really good wrestler who becomes the demon at big ppv matches as a way of hyping himself up and intimidating his opponent. Makes him a next level competitor. I don't actually like the idea of him being a supernatural character at all.

Balor has the motivation. He never lost that universal title. He is like gladiator and I suppose him going down to nxt just makes his rise to the top even greater. They have a ready made story for him.

Too bad they had Roman beat him in a title match. Really shirt sighted
I agree with you for the most part but I blame his world title mishaps on Seth Rollins and his dumbass barricade and/or corner powerbomb.

It injured Balor and retired Sting.

Everybody knew Roman was going to come out the winner in the match, it just was sucky decision at the time.

Reactions: edge4ever

Redboy123@

Reaction score
That's a good way to cut out smiley Balor make him a Jekyll and Hyde character.

I agree with you for the most part but I blame his world title mishaps on Seth Rollins and his dumbass barricade and/or corner powerbomb.

It injured Balor and retired Sting.

Everybody knew Roman was going to come out the winner in the match, it just was sucky decision at the time.
Yeah injuries happen and unfortunately Balors booking when he returned was absolutely dreadful.

The Roman thing was purely just to get Roman over as a noble champion after Lesnars reign of terror. But no one really remembers that so Balor still has a story he can latch onto and reclaim his title.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Especially with the UE on the way up soon, he's too valuable to NXT right now. (Can't believe I'm saying that)
We could see after that recent injury angle that without the Era on NXT, the men's division seems to have no star power at all outside of Gargano/Ciampa.
In theory it's good for Balor to be the hard to beat heel champion that all the young prospects get put over in defeat in Takeover matches...
Maybe I'm not paying attention, but who's even got a chance to be a top guy on NXT right now? Kushida I guess?
Idk, it doesn't feel like any stories are going on to have that classic NXT emotional impact.
But anyway, the main roster doesn't need another MFL guy. They have enough, so why bother bringing Balor back

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Yeah injuries happen and unfortunately Balors booking when he returned was absolutely dreadful.

The Roman thing was purely just to get Roman over as a noble champion after Lesnars reign of terror. But no one really remembers that so Balor still has a story he can latch onto and reclaim his title.
But WWE would be willing to remind you of the night Balor lost to Roman.

It know it sucks