Do you think a woman with the mic and booking skills of Paul Heyman would have helped..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
womens wrestling evolve more in the WWE?

Like a female manager and writer with the mic and booking skills and a mindset, all not exactly AS skilled as Paul Heyman but at least in his class. I'm not exactly sure if this whole Divas/Women's Revolution is still currently a thing right now in WWE since I don't really follow today's women's wrestling but decided to make this into a nice topic discussion here.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sadly we haven't had a lot of very charismatic female wrestlers and managers, IMO. As far as mic skills go, I think the late Sensational Sherri stands head and shoulders above every other woman wrestler or manager. Unfortunately, since her, there really hasn't been anyone comparable.

But even Sherri isn't comparable to Heyman because Sherri really only worked when she seemed very pissed off about something. Heyman doesn't always sound pissed.

Now, I am sure there are probably some out there but they're not the ones WWE seems to go for.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sadly we haven't had a lot of very charismatic female wrestlers and managers, IMO. As far as mic skills go, I think the late Sensational Sherri stands head and shoulders above every other woman wrestler or manager. Unfortunately, since her, there really hasn't been anyone comparable.

But even Sherri isn't comparable to Heyman because Sherri really only worked when she seemed very pissed off about something. Heyman doesn't always sound pissed.

Now, I am sure there are probably some out there but they're not the ones WWE seems to go for.
Our female versions of Paul Heyman are probably either very hidden somewhere in the indies or out of country or just greatly overlooked by WWE since s3x obviously sells more in the pro wrestling industry(or just about any business in general) than actual wrestling talent(mic, booking and technical skills), sadly.

Last edited:

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Vickie was decent in terms of being a manager, one who could get under your skin.
She was a great heel that was able to get heel heat but still not quite in the same class as Heyman. Just slightly a class below, which there's no shame in that since Heyman is a legend.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah, Vickie was awesome but she had the same handicap as Sherri. They were both very charismatic, but only one dimensionally.

But WWE never cared too much about making female managers charismatic. I mean look at Miss Elizabeth. The woman had absolutely zero charisma, but she arguably got more attention and success than any other female manager in WWE history.

There are some charismatic ladies out there, and a few I can think of off the top of my head like Ivelisse.... but maybe a female Paul Heyman might be setting the bar a bit high. Though I don't doubt the woman probably exists, we just don't know where.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, Vickie was awesome but she had the same handicap as Sherri. They were both very charismatic, but only one dimensionally.

But WWE never cared too much about making female managers charismatic. I mean look at Miss Elizabeth. The woman had absolutely zero charisma, but she arguably got more attention and success than any other female manager in WWE history.

There are some charismatic ladies out there, and a few I can think of off the top of my head like Ivelisse.... but maybe a female Paul Heyman might be setting the bar a bit high. Though I don't doubt the woman probably exists, we just don't know where.
Pretty much. WWE still seems to cares about only models, rejected actresses, occasionally a few attractive female bodybuilders or just about any attractive blond woman who's never laced a pair of boots in her life rather than talented women wrestlers and managers.

Last edited: