Do you speak any languages besides English?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Currently no. But I plan on becoming fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and French. Maybe Spanish as well.

G 3

Reaction score
I can speak spanish. Not really fluently, but I'd be able to get my message across.

If you're going to learn a language, try using Rosetta Stone. Not sure how much it cost, school buys it for me, but you can surely pirate it. But anyways, Rosetta Stone is easy and works a lot. However, that being said, it doesn't teach you any thing like english to the language you're learning, you have to pick that up on your own.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Those languages would be?

Other than the obvious ones (english, italian), I have a general understanding of spanish, french, greek, add latin if you want to include ancient ones.
I plan to learn arabic fluently and some german.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I can speak spanish. Although it is rusty. I haven't studied it since I was in school. I speak Russian pretty well too. I know the basics of that. And then some food words. When I worked at Wendy's, we had Russian's come every summer and they taught me alot.

Reaction score
I speak French, the basics and to be honest not very well. When I leave school I actually want to learn Gaelic, Spanish and Greek. There all pretty cool languages, plus being Scottish, Gaelic is my herritage (Scottish and Irish heritage).

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I speak Spanish fluently, and my French is getting there.

I hate speaking French though cus I almost always end up spitting, or producing mad amounts of saliva >.>

Toddy

Reaction score
I didi do French at school up to last year but stooped due to toher sunjects and did reasonable and since being a New Zealander I know a bit of Maori.

Kizza

Reaction score
I can speak a bit of Italian and Chinese from what I learned at school.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I speak Hungarian fluently, and know a bit of French from school. Also very small portions of Italian and Latin.

Reaction score
I know just enough German to find my way around and get slapped by the Fraulein. I'd like to learn Spanish since I live in a region with a decent sized population of Hispanic people.