Do you feel this is true?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score

If You Were Born After 1990 Then Your Opinion On Hip Hop Doesn't Really Matter....

I was born in 1982 but its the only form of music I have ever followed from being a kid, so I remember all the "golden age" and the "classic" beefs as they were unfolding....

I read some oppinions on here and I think to myself that this guy doesnt know what he is on about, and then I realise that they were probably just out the sack when the original thing happened so why would they know...

Am I the only one that feels like this?

If you were born after 1990 then please don't comment​

I bolded that cause it was basically up for discussion on another thread, so since I thought it was interesting I was wondering if you guys agree or disagree and why.

I don't really agree with it. Granted hip hop has changed over the years but for the people who listen to it I still think their opinon matters.

Discuss please

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just sounds like some dumb elitist bs for people who are older. You can still have an opinion regardless imo as there was hip hop after the "golden age" and always will be. They'd be like some old 80 year old saying people under that age can't have an opinion on pro wrestling or something.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Personally I don't follow hip hop or any mainstream music for that matter, but I feel as though that point is very arrogant. Surely so long as you've listened / watched, read and learned about whatever the debate is at hand, then your able to put forward a valid argument / discussion.