DJ Juice: Feel My Energy [Playlist One]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1612222503676.jpeg

"I am DJ Juice - and welcome to the the dance floor! Let me start this playlist with some relaxing tunes to get us into the swing of things. I think - we will start with some State of Mind: the Drum and Bass collective from New Zealand before tuning in with British Electronic trio Nero."

"And we finished with Dash Berlin - once upon a trio from the Netherlands but now just the DJ element Jeffrey Sutorius running the show. Tune in soon, for the rest of DJ Juice's first playlist. Dużo miłości!"

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
"And now we take a turn of event swith a slightly more chilled vibe - with Hippie Sabotage, the combination of the Saurer Brother straight out of Sacramento. Once we have given ourselves a moment to breath in and breath out, we will then move on to enjoy young British Talent TroyBoi who will turn up the mood with a little bit more excitement. Don't be surprised if you pull out your ears buds and finding yourself dancing to the beat. ¡Baila bebé, muéstrame tus movimientos!"

"And we end with Ellie Goulding's Starry Eyed - remixed by the group from Watford, England Dexcell. A really exciting song with a unique twist to really elevate our excitement levels. We find ourselves moving into a position, where we are ready to turn up the volume. Wo ist das Feuer? I am DJ Juice - and welcome to the mi...mi...mix!"

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Now this a badass thread.

Reactions: Hoss

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
"To understand the power of the drop - you need to sometimes imagine you are going scuba diving and you are swimming next to a coral reef - when in the corner of your eye you spot an undiscovered sea cave. This how I felt when I first heard these next two songs."

"Ebony Dubsters with RA and Bassnectar with Basshead. Those are two songs that you can listen to on repeat and really lose yourself in the moment. If you can put your hands next to the speakers next time you listen to those sounds out loud - and feel it. Oh my brothers and sisters - TESTIFY! Up next we will dip into the world of Dubstep with sounds from Mt Eden and Rusko before we approach this playlist's finale. Kon'nichiwa, sayōnara watashinotomodachi!"

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I think that molly was laced. :drphil

Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
"We end this first list with an aggressive song by Arkasia "Fall of the Republic" before one of DJ Juice's favourite songs at the moment - "Let's Get Ill!" by DJ Snake & Mercer. Dry your eyes before you shed a tear though..."

"My name is DJ Juice - and this has been the "Feel My Energy Playlist!" Think you can do a better job than me? Well then step up to the decks and spin those discs and let all the party people see the mix that you can bring to the table. And if you are looking for something else to listen to - once the bangers at my well dry up - well then I've left something underneath for you all to enjoy. Her name is Roz, so show her some love.

And remember..."

Stay Juicy | Restez juteux | Mantente jugosa | Bleib saftig

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler