Dixie Carter: “Nothing Could Keep Me Away from NYC”

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
82455786f905c716d81f3539deb70f7b_S.jpg

Last night on Twitter, Dixie Carter announced her intentions to appear on this Thursday’s episode of IMPACT on Spike TV at 9/8c. The show will feature her nephew Ethan Carter III and hired gun Rhino taking on the team of Dixie’s most intense foes, Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer. Dixie bravely announced “nothing could keep me away from NYC,” but the question remains: what happens when she arrives?

We all know that Bully is on the hunt for Dixie and has promised fans for weeks that he will do whatever it takes to get his hands on Carter and put her through a table. It certainly seems as though Carter is not afraid of coming into Bully Ray’s hometown — and that could be because, thus far, it has been the Carters who put Bully Ray through not 1, not 2, but 3 tables!

Plus, with the recent hiring and shocking return of Rhino, it seems like Dixie may have ensured her protection. However, the thing all IMPACT fans know is that you can never count out Bully Ray or Tommy Dreamer. These two kings of extreme always manage to find a way to overcome the odds… Will they do it again!?

Don’t miss IMPACT this Thursday on Spike TV at 9/8c!

61f60d24086fa3501d072777eace5cc2._.gif

Continue reading...