Disney +: The Editing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In a world where Disney pretty much owns everything now, Disney presents this holiday season cult classic that will have more people confused than the third Matrix movie. Seriously, why did they make that? Anyways... Have you ever wanted old classic Disney films and TV shows editing out anything that has a chance of making a few people feel bad? What about shows you didn't even know were owned by Disney since Disney only recently sucked up everything produced on Fox editing out jokes due to poor cropping? Well shitlord, look no further... Disney presents, Disney +: The Editing!! Where Up is still Up and pretty much anything prior to 1993 never existed with sexism, racism, or homophobia!

I am making a joke here. Everyone knows back in Disney's earlier days, it was a different time and things that are offensive now might not have been back then. You don't have to hide it or deny that it happened, it is a part of our history and our nation is able to look back and see how far we've come in terms of progress. I think it is important to acknowledge our past mistakes so we don't make them again in the future.

That aside, I guess a lot of people are not happy with the level of editing Disney has done to their movies and TV shows on the + network. A prime example is this:

fcgdf.png

I am not that big of a Disney fan. I only truly enjoy maybe a few of their movies most of which happened in the '90s. The editing of older movies doesn't really bother me personally but what does kind of bother me a little bit, at least enough to make a thread about it on a wrestling forum, is that they are editing things like the Simpsons in ways that seem to unintentionally ruin jokes.

Anyone here have Disney +? What are your thoughts on this stuff?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That tweet is a lie, I have been told that the Michael Jackson episode of The Simpsons is not on the streaming service.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That tweet is a lie, I have been told that the Michael Jackson episode of The Simpsons is not on the streaming service.
I don't know if this was meant to be serious or a joke but it read like a joke and made me lol