Disney hits $7 Billion at Global Box Office

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Disney has become the first company to hit the $7 billion dollar mark at the Global Box Office. It's not surprising seeing as they are the juggernauts of animation as well as responsible for the Marvel products and Star Wars titles as well.

Disney (so far) has released 3 movies this year that have each alone hit the billion dollar mark themselves. Those movies are Captain America: Civil War, Finding Dory and Zootopia.

I doubt they stop there, with the epic Marvel movies they have slated as well as some ultimate sequels to some of the most beloved animated movies from even years ago (Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4) it's possible to see them hit the $8 billion mark in one of the upcoming years..

Feel free to read more about their successful year at the link below:

Disney Becomes First Ever Studio to Hit $7 Billion at Global Box Office

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Darn jews! Walt must be rolling in his grave!

:awyeah:

----

On a side note, sheesh that is a lot of money for one year. :mog:

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Darn jews! Walt must be rolling in his grave!

:awyeah:

----

On a side note, sheesh that is a lot of money for one year. :mog:

Lol 1% of it is 70 million dollars.. I could live the rest of my life VERY happily for 1% of what they made this year haha.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Star wars, Marvel, Pixar...who didn't expect them to make a shit-ton of money.

Lol 1% of it is 70 million dollars.. I could live the rest of my life VERY happily for 1% of what they made this year haha.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit you know what I could do with 70 million? I don't know what I could do with 70 million!!...