Disliking bacon = ban

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
In the nearly-unheard of scenario where through some nonsense a poor, misguided soul admits that he or she does not like bacon, should that person be banned? I say yes. The forum does not need that kind of utter nonsense polluting its popularity.

I suggest that the Terms of Service and any other rules / regulations be edited and updated with an amendment that anyone who does not like bacon -- let alone who has the audacity to actually admit such malarkey -- shall be banned immediately.

#BaconPower #BanCrayo #PeoplePower

(Reference: http://wweforums.net/threads/bacon.33350/#post-774782 )

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowman1

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Agree with Dolph's. I'm really surprised that EpicMealTime isn't sick of Bacon. They eat it with literally EVERYTHING

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Agree with Dolph's. I'm really surprised that EpicMealTime isn't sick of Bacon. They eat it with literally EVERYTHING

Hence why EpicMealTime is awesome. They know where it's at.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
it's good, but it doesn't really stand out even ahead of sausage or ham as a breakfast meat for me. I'll eat it, but I've never understood the OMG BACON crowd

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
it's good, but it doesn't really stand out even ahead of sausage or ham as a breakfast meat for me. I'll eat it, but I've never understood the OMG BACON crowd

I like crispy bacon, so I can't get that satisfaction from sausage or ham. Like all three of them though. I'm a lover of the meats.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I like crispy bacon, so I can't get that satisfaction from sausage or ham. Like all three of them though. I'm a lover of the meats.
0f40dadc0900b782315e16913ee432db.gif