Discussion: Should Rusev vs. Roode result in a double turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Solomonster makes a great case here for a double turn. I don't care for Rusev myself, but I see a lot of potential in this. I'm assuming Aiden English would be turning face as well so he can still sing Rusev's praise (literally), so it'd be a package deal here.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yes...it should have...but the WWE had other ideas...
like making the mid-card look like a bunch of jobbers
thanks to Randy Orton.

Hopefully Wrestlemania this year will be Rusev day...

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
They should. But I don't think they will. They don't want Rusev to be in a prominent position. Looks like its gonna be Randy v Roode for the US title, which I have no interest in.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
It should happen because a couple of lonely smelly dudes on the internet think so. If only WWE based all their creative decisions on that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It should happen because a couple of lonely smelly dudes on the internet think so. If only WWE based all their creative decisions on that.
Wait what? Are you even posting in the right thread? How does that relate to anything?

Rusev is over AF right now. It doesn't take a genius to turn him face. Who are these couple of lonely smelly dudes you speak of?

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"Why are people on a wrestling forum discussing wrestling storylines without being 100% on board with what the company is currently using? Why are they not mindless sheep?" - some scrub that can't even write a promo when given two full weeks and multiple reminders to do so.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Roode's the type of guy with a big pop theme (designed to be overly arrogant) who won't excite you with his wrestling. So people can justify him being a face because he gets a pop but when the crowd's dead for his matches that pop doesn't mean anything except a few extra ITunes sales.

I don't know if it's a good move though in a very weird way, largely because I'm so pessimistic that I almost feel it's better for us to have something to bitch about. Call it The Club Effect.