Dirtsheet - Complete and utter failure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
WrestlingincDOTcom

- There was heat on Michael Cole after last night's RAW for missing a spot during the CM Punk vs. Jerry Lawler main event. Towards the end of the match, Punk used a Rock Bottom on Lawler. That spot was supposed to be pointed out on commentary with Cole hyping up the fact that Punk was using The Rock's finishing move.

Yeah, aside from the fact he's always set up the vice like that :facepalm1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If true, why is this a big deal? Yeah they're kinda feuding, but it would make a whole lot more sense if this was closer to the Royal Rumble. Right now, it'll just be something we'll forget by the time Survivor Series rolls around, much less the Royal Rumble.

Not that it's relevant anyway.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
the heat is completely justified!

:haha:

It would be a completely pointless thing to point out. glad it didn't get mentioned.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He's always set up the Vice like that. :lol1:

My friend also told me he stole Rock's finisher, I just said no lol. It's his move.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I actually nearly posted saying "Isn't this a Rock Bottom, this should be highlighted to develop the Punk v Rock feud?", but now I've realised it's normal? Something I've never noticed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He hadn't used it in quite some time, but when he began in the WWE, it was the usual set up for the Anaconda Vice.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Regardless Cole should have mentioned it, and it's not a hard thing to miss too. And yes, Leo is right CM Punk would do a move similar to the rock bottom, just his his opponent close to him then lock in the Anaconda Vice.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I saw him doing it.. But if that must be a Rock Bottom? Pffshhh.. Gtfo, try to lift him up a bit, please.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
No it's not CM Punk used to set up the anaconda Vice like that , you can even do it on WWE 12

theVio1ent0ne

Jobber
Reaction score
raoufsb said:
No it's not CM Punk used to set up the anaconda Vice like that , you can even do it on WWE 12

He's right its not a rock bottom its just how punk used to setup the vice, and even if people do see a rockbottom all the better to piss off the fans