Ding Ding Ding!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That's right, we're off and running again. We have decided to relaunch WWE Forums and this time it's here to stay. We have a custom theme in progress as we speak, we'll hopefully be having some custom plugins/features as well. Our concentration has completely turned to this site, and we will make sure it is a success. Our main focus will be to make sure the site is running okay and looking good, before we focus on attracting new members and activity.

The three of us (Management) have a lot of forum experience and our skills vary across all the required elements of running a successful forum. No point going into detail, but this won't be like most new forums and crash within a few days, we're here for the long term.

It'll be great if we got some suggestions on what we can add to the site to make it more unique, it's something we pride ourselves on. If we're different, more people will be attracted to the site.

Regards,
Crayo.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Wow this looks like a good forum, hopefully it stays active! :troll:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cool story Crayo.
Nice thing. Sorry for not replying. Had to work from 9am till 9pm.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Don't know how I found this.
My laptop shows me fingz :O

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Finally he changed his name back. Thanks for bumping the thread @[SpaceR].

Ah no problem, just doing my job around these parts of WWEForums.