Did You Really Want The McMahon "Death" Storyline To End?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did You Want The Death Angle To End?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I personally thought it was a loss of what had the potential to be a good storyline, now it just looks like the WWE is going to be back to being bland again.
Iam pretty sure some people will be high and mighty saying due to Benoit's death it had to be ended, but i want your personaly opinion would you have prefered to see it go on, as i know i would because now it just seems a waist of a good storyline.

Thoughts?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well no,even it it's was lame(not that much, we've seen worse) i'm really losing interest in WWE right now, the storyline was something new.. just look at the last smackdown, a bunch of matches we've seen a thousand times, raw just sucks,cena is completing is year of championship, ecw since the Benoit stuff is unwatchable.. well that's my opinion obviously

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I thought it was a neat storyline,that had alotta potiental and it could'a gave a younger talent a really big push,so I don't know, its just a storyline and since they're scrapping it, I won't care about it.
So I am just gonna hope they bring back the KOTR tournament,so this summer wouldn't seem so boring like last year.

3lions

Reaction score
The Vince Death storyline had the potential to be the single most interesting and successful storyline in history. But Benoit had to on a killing rampage and cause it all to end. Selfish bastard!

J

I liked the storyline...It better than seeing who Cena's gunna argue with this month and beats maracuisly...(Don't get me wrong i am a Cena fan)...but yea...I think it sucks that it ended...i wanted to see what they put 2gether...and who did it...

xtremebadass

Yea I wanted the McMahon storyline to end, because well it just made wrestling more fake than it already was. At least fake wrestling moves look real, saying he died when everyone knew he was alive was just really disgusting. Vinny Mac just wanted to know what it was like to died while he is still alive.

LKP

I hated the storyline. But to make it interesting i would have had the person who kileld vince to be ..............JOHN CENA. Now that would have caused a lot of ratings to rise.

Truth

Reaction score
Yea I wanted the McMahon storyline to end, because well it just made wrestling more fake than it already was. At least fake wrestling moves look real, saying he died when everyone knew he was alive was just really disgusting. Vinny Mac just wanted to know what it was like to died while he is still alive.

Dude people die on TV all the time, Wrestling fake so are TV Shows like Mash, whats the difference? He did it to get off TV and push a young guy, its not disgusting at all that he pretended to die.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hell no..this was gonna be one of the greatest storylines of all time...It had an attidude era feel to it,but thanks to Benoits fucking ass that is all ruined and we will go back to seeing Cena overcome the odds and beat monsters every week.

Great One

No, hell no, like everyone else said, could have been the best storyline in history.

Soulpower

I'm torn on this one. I hated the storyline, but I understood that the ratings were going up, so it was the right move. If nothing else, I'm pissed because we'll never know who the "culprit" was going to be. That's just the way things turned out, maybe its a wake up call to the writers, telling them to do a better job and create storylines that actually have to do with, Ooh I don't know, Wrestling.

phantomgerald

I think I would have liked to know who the killer was, but the constant replays on ecw, sd and raw is driving me nuts, so i'm really undecided on this one

sandansfka

Reaction score
I think I would have liked to know who the killer was, but the constant replays on ecw, sd and raw is driving me nuts, so i'm really undecided on this one

The replays were a little much.... A good idea for a storyline, would of liked to see who done it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Hell no. That was, without a doubt, the BEST shock the WWE had ever pulled. Not one person saw it coming. And thanks to Benoit, they had to blow it.