Kayfabe Did You Really Think She Was Gone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Did You Really Think She Was Gone?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scene begins in the middle of the night in an undisclosed location. What can be seen are trees, grass, a clear night's sky filled with stars, and a lone building made of moss covered stone brick and a fireplace near it. Not much can be made out of what this building may be, but the cameraman slowly moves forward, his feet crunching on the grass. He looks around the forest to see things scattered about. A shovel appears on the side of a tree, dirt still fresh on it. The camera zooms around again, showing off a knife that is leaning against the side of the building. The camera man looks forward and notices a mound of dirt, possibly extracted from the earth with the shovel. He moves slowly past the building, but just before he can peak around the corner, a voice that hasn't been heard in weeks makes their presence known.

"Were you looking for someone?"

The cameraman turns around to see, for the first time in many weeks, the former...err...mentor to Jack Rogue, the Dark Empress of Fear herself, Ivy Hale. She is wearing a white dress, with a black, long sleeved, top. Black gloves cover her hands and she is wearing black boots. For the first time in a very long time, there is no knee brace on her leg and she moves around with ease. Her red hair shines with the light from the fire as there is a glow on her face as she gives off a devious smirk. The cameraman doesn't say a thing, and instead, Ivy continues.

"Well, either way, here I am. To think, only weeks ago I was the talk of Precision. This mysterious woman, having a grip over a once beloved 'hero' of the people, ready to groom him into the perfect soldier, but it seems like after one act of defiance, people expected that I'd just go away and never show myself again...but, I'm not someone who can be so easily removed. It takes circumstances far more drastic before I'll be gone..."

Ivy's mood shifts as she bears a grin on her face. Acting genuine, she holds her hands behind her back and tries to sound cheerful.

"Would you care for a story?"

Not even getting to speak, the cameraman is lead by Ivy near the campfire where a log is placed near it. He takes a seat down where he can still look at Ivy where she sits down on a stump, crossing her legs. She folds her hands and begins.

"Long ago, before there was a girl named Ivy Hale, there was a naive little girl named Victoria. She was a kindred spirited red-headed girl with the biggest heart imaginable, but not all was right with her. She grew up with a family, who, sure, bared a cross on their hearts, but really feel victim to hypocrisy. Instead of spreading kindness, they spread hate. Instead of being caretakers of the land, they feel victim to their vices. But, instead of being accepting of people for who they were, they instead kept trying to "fix" a girl who had nothing wrong with her. They would strain her both mentally and physically to the point she too was hurting herself...by self-loathing..."

Ivy takes a deep breath and pulls her sleeve on her shirt, she looks towards her forearm which is away from the camera and she mutters. "And by other means...and she lived in constant fear..." She pulls her sleeve down and continues.

"They, the people who supposedly were to nurture her and care for her, instead struck her with a curse and later she was diagnosed with, as some 'so-called experts' said it, manic depression. Her family thought she was faking and punished her even more, as the doctors tried to subdue her and put her on medication. For a while, it did its job, but eventually, they stopped working and she was left with two dueling sides. One of the sweet...yet demoralized little girl she once was, and the other...one who knew who was causing her pain, who wanted to stand up to her fear...Eventually, after being manipulated for a long time, she had enough..." Ivy bows her head down and closes her fist. "And she listened to the part of her that allowed her to stand up to those who have caused her pain...she forced her fears to bow to her and mastered them. She was more than a person, she became an Empress...and that lead way to Ivy Hale..."

Ivy rolls her neck as the cameraman starts to slowly turn around, but, before he can see anything, Ivy snaps at him.

"Don't you dare stray from me! Back over here!"

The camera's position quickly shifts back to Ivy as she looks at him, awfully crossed. She takes a deep breath and composes herself.

"After I was injured, I found one person I felt I could guide in Precision. Someone who, like me, was starting to fall victim to the very things which caused him pain, to begin with. Chasing gold to validate himself, seeking acceptance from those who turned their backs on him, crawling towards them, begging for forgiveness like a beaten animal! I decided to show him the way, let him embrace this side that let him stand up to his fears, be beyond emotions, and wreak havoc on those who force him to suffer..."

Ivy reaches down behind the stump to pick up a black leather half-mask, very similar to what Jack Rogue wore for some time.

"This was almost symbolic of him taking on a new face, one that was stronger, more ruthless, destructive...and while my methods seemed a bit harsh, it was all to help. It was all to show the world that they too can stand up to the fears that cripple them and fall under one empire, lead by one person who could reassure that they no longer needed to live in fear...that they can have a purpose greater than just themselves..."

"But Jack Rogue a few weeks ago, he..."

The camera man lets some words slip, and it perhaps is his biggest mistake...as if trying to find Ivy Hale was not as big enough of a mistake, to begin with. The Girl of Nightmares screams and yells towards the cameraman.

"Don't you dare mention that pathetic man's name around me! I gave him everything. I gave him guidance, I helped him beat that stain of a human being, a sad excuse for a legend, Jordan Bull, and lead him to something he wanted to for a long time, and a chance to face the very man who caused his disorder in the first place. But, what did he do? He abandoned me, he ignored my request to finish the job, he is getting drawn back into the vices that hurt him, to begin with, and instead of letting me help guide him to make sure he doesn't make the same mistake again..."

Ivy pauses herself midspeech and her lip quivers for a moment before she violently screams.

"He committed treason!!!"

She biffs the mask into the campfire, enveloping it in smoke, and she continues her rage.

"Why Jack? Why? You made the absolute biggest mistake you have ever made in your life for doing that to me and you..."

She points towards the cameraman and gets up from the log, getting directly in his face.

"You shouldn't have come here if your only purpose is to mention that treacherous sheep's name around me.."

Ivy rips the camera out of the man's hands and kicks him, holding it up to her face.

"Jack Rogue, remember this face, remember my name. Because forget about Andersen Vega. Don't focus too much attention on that stupid, meaningless title, that honestly shouldn't have existed in the first place. All the challengers on this roster, Anarchy, a Fake World Order, none of that should matter. Because if there is one person that deserves your attention...if there is one thing you must live in fear of..."

Ivy looks down on the ground and throws the camera towards the cameraman. He lets out a loud "Oww!" as it bounces off him and lands on the ground, tilted sideways, and showing him visible. The deranged Empress pounces, kicking him repeatedly in the chest, before throwing elbows, all relentless and increasing in furiously. She lets off a massive headbutt, her hair flowing as she delivers it. She then pulls the semi-conscious cameraman to his feet somewhat, before wrapping her arm around his neck in a dragon sleeper position. She pulls him to the ground and applies body scissors. The man's arms flail around in pain as he gasps for air, then, eventually, his arms fall limp. Ivy pushes him off as she smirks. She picks the camera off the ground and holds it up to her face once more.

"Jack, I'm the one who you must be scared of. So, I'll be watching very closely at Bad Blood. Because, when the time is right, you too will succumb to a never ending nightmare..."

Ivy tosses the camera to the ground, causing the footage to cut to static and fade away.

Reactions: Geek773