Did you like heel Sheamus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Were you a fan of this Sheamus? Whilst the people involved in this segment more or less suck, the segment itself was quite good. It was when Orton was getting ridiculous pops but still acted like a heel, and Kofi's push was seemingly happening.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Tyson's voice > everyone in the ring

p.s Cena sucked in this segment.

Anyway, I started watching again when Sheamus was still heel, and yeah I liked him a bit

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
:nope: Never cared for the character at all. He amused me a bit as King Sheamus, but I doubt that was intentional.

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Meh. Not really. He was more bearable I suppose and I was initially intrigued by him just because he is unique and different.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He was decent, I felt about him like I do now. He has potential but seems to only show it in glimpses. What I did feel like they missed a trick on was after Fatal Fourway (great name btw guys) he offered to forfeit the title to Vince saying he wanted to win like a warrior not via Nexus interference. Sadly it was the old "aye fooled ya fellas" after but I really thought if they'd have turned him there it would have given him a bit of depth. You could have run him as the honourable but vicious face (when he's in ring he's a badass motherfucker but out of it he's the good guy, it's basic enough for WWE anyway) then you could have integrated more of the Celtic Warrior persona. Could have been a better booking for him then the KOTR schtick. Like really build him as a midcard force then when he shows up against Henry a year later he has some momentum behind him.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He wasn't that special, but was fresh and in comparison to his current character he looks good.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I liked him. Part of that was markdom after seeing the way he ran over Jamie Noble and Jerry Lawler, he was something fresh and different. He's a brutal, athletic, monster heel that'll bring the fight and you'll be lucky to escape (granted lot of it had to do with his look but that's important)

Now he's basically playing the same character except smiling and talking about fellas' arses.