Did you enjoy Swagger's return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
When I heard he was returning I was kinda happy because I hoped for a new fresh Swagger.. But instead we got the old one back.

To be honest, I wasn't very impressed with his return. Random promo, random match, random win. Zero crowd reaction, etc..

It's sucks bad that they let him return like the way he left.

What did you think about it?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
As big of a Swaggie fan I am I was just as disappointing. He kind of looks dumb now, too :(

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Good thing he changed his stupid hair.
I expect a change after he wins the EC

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I thought Swaggers match was good.He looked strong. But I think he needs a manager because he sucks on mic. He needs a new gimmick as well.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Loved the match, though that promo sucks. His lisp really holds him back :upset:

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The match was good, really enjoyed the way they worked together. Promo was awful, boring as hell and his character does nothing for me.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Really good match. Swagger's ring work never ceases to satisfy me. It's a sad thing that he isn't allowed to show some kind of personality though since he actually seems to be a funny guy (basing this on his ECW and early Smackdown run were he was a cocky, jock style heel with too much Americana in him as well as his youtube channel). Swagger actually has personality that could make him entertaining. It's too bad that the lisp seems to hold him back since if he was only allowed to show personality I believe he could work past it. Just like other wrestlers with lisps (See Dusty Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes and to some extent Cody).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, mixed feelings there. I enjoyed watching his match, he looked strong and got a nice win, that was good. But he also returned with pretty much the same gimmick but sort of more aggressive, random promo, expected them to repackage him. So yes and no.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't watch him on Smackdown, but I loved him on Raw. He was angry.

Edit: And by that I mean, he was actually showing some character and intensity.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Enjoyed him returning as a bit of a bad ass hope it continues and as he entertained me and with his wrestling ability suited the style. As noted needs a manager or something to help his mic side however.