Did anyone find Vickie kissing Dolph sick???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Did anyone find Vickie kissing Dolph sick???

I thought that was wrong shes old enough to be his mother. Also Dolph so needs to dump Vickie and be on his own he can make it on his own WWE need to just do this and Dolph would be a huge star

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vickie is 44, Dolph is 31. There is a 13 year age difference between them. Adult couples with that kind of age gap are completely normal and thus translates as normal on camera as well. Do your research before saying she could be his mom.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
They shouldnt have done it, but it wasnt disgusting. It would have been disgusting if it was Kelly Kelly though, ugh she is hideous.:troll:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I got a boner but I thought it was lame. They were already a 'couple' before and even them breaking up didn't lead to them breaking up as business partners. I'm so sick of Vickie being involved with Dolph.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Vickie always liked Dolph so wasn't a surprise to be honest. I think Dolph would be much bigger without Vickie though.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It was better then Mark Henry and Mae Young

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It sickened me because I was expecting Dolph to say "I didn't beat Swagger to win you over, I just wanted to prove I'm the best inside this ring, I don't need you, get out of here.", instead, she kissed him. :annoyed:

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Lol!!!

#darksidegames