Dibiase's brother works WWE event.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A fan in attendance at last night’s WWE live event in Jackson, Mississippi reports that either Mike DiBiase or Brett DiBiase worked the show as a referee. It’s likely Brett as he has worked for WWE developmental as a referee in the past. Brett and Mike are the brothers to injured WWE star Ted DiBiase.

DiBiase’s appearance came during the WWE Tag Team Title match with Darren Young and Titus O’Neil vs. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. Young and O’Neil hit their finishers to win the tag titles until DiBise came down in jean shorts and a referee shirt. He informed the original referees that Kofi kicked out of the pin so the win was not valid.

AW tried to attack DiBiase but he blocked it and laid AW out with a punch. This led to Kofi and Truth retaining their titles.

From what I hear Brett was a really good wrestler down in FCW but his knee got fucked up and he had to quit. Nice to see he seems to be finding other things to do in the business.

Source Pwmania

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I heard he's a decent wrestler but like his brother has no charisma.

He cannot wrestle at all anymore. Knee fucked up. Held tag team titles in FCW with Joe Hennig.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Horrible to hear about his knee, this kind of thing is in his blood so it doesn't surprise me he's still in the biz.

Stopspot

Reaction score
If he becomes a ref it means that only the oldest Dibiase brother, Mike is the only one to not have worked for the big E.